Having multiple tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagoyaki

Reaction score
I'm considering buying another tama, and I was just wondering if, in order to connect and play with both tamagotchis, you need another person to have one of them so they can play. Like, if I had 2 tamagotchis and I wanted them to play, would I need someone else to have one and me the other (I'm guessing this is a "yes," but just making sure)? Any suggestions for raising multiple tamagotchis at once?

No, you don't need anybody else to get them to interact. If you hold one in each hand, they should do jut fine!

Its pretty easy to raise two at once. It can be a bit difcult when you first start them but after you fill up their hungry and happy hearts your fine. With mine one will do something and then the other will right after that. So far I found it fun and like taking care of one but with a little bit more care.

It is actually easier to have two and play on your own because you only have one person watching two screens rather than two people hovering over the screens. Mine are having a blast playing together, except the little one keeps winning the games and making the big one unhappy. Anyway...

In response to the other question: Yes the new Tama's are much bigger than the old Tama's. I bought a Generation 2 the other day off eBay and I was shocked when I compared it to the new ones. I didn't remember them being so tiny. Soooo cute.

-Copper

yea its not hard. i have 3. well 1s my brothers and i hadle it i connect them all the time. my brothers is on gen2!!!!!

You can hold one tama in each hand doing the same thing you would do if you were connecting with your friend.

I don't find it hard raising two tamas. Just check on them as you would with one, only do it twice. In other words, check on the one as you normally would, but then check on the other one.

GotchiGirl96

I find it easier to raise two at once. I raise all six of mine at once :D for connecting, why would you need two people? :)

Just try to treat your tamas well.(because at first when I got my 2nd tama,It was hard to take care of both befor I pulled my act together).After awhile I got use to the whole 2 tama thing.

Will you please not bump up old topics. This is 2 years old.

*~Tamagotchi~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back