hay does any one know about the coffee tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yaa i think thats what every body talking about ohhh bye the way the person who called me dumb dont call me that again ok :puroperatchi:

REALLY THATS NOT NICE <_<
Yeah, just 'cause someone didn't explain well is no reason to call them dumb! :p Um, anyway, I think ur talkin' about Oyajitchi.

-Tamaguy#1 :blink:

OsuMesu21's right. There is a tamagotchi addicted to coffee, Oyajitchi. So that means that Oyajitchi is the coffee tama. ^_^

My Tamagotchi statistics:

Name: Abbey

Training: 9/9

Generation: Generation 1

Type: Young Mametchi

:( :( :( :( :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what a coffee tama is because you didn't explain ityou are a dumb dumb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please tell me what it is :( :furawatchi: :( ^_^ :( :(
please be nice to each other.

ferretsandtama,there is no coffee tamagotchi charector.

i think you saw your tamagotchi brush it's teeth.

it does look like it's haveing coffee though!

it's the seceret chahacter Oyajitchi here's its description=Very few ever see this tamagotchi.It keeps to itself and drinks a LOT of coffee. ^_^ :furawatchi:
he/she's right it does say that!

[SIZE=21pt]What the heck is a coffee tama[/SIZE].Why would u ask it if u dont explain it???????????Please tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :) :D :blink: :D ;) :D ;) :D ;) B) ;)

Ferretsandtama, I think that your Tama may be a Sekitoritchi. Because if you got to www.tamagotchi.com this character is holding a mug. This is if you have a V3. If you have a V2, I'm not sure because it wouldn't just appear with a mug in its hand; you have to buy the coffee. Like the others said, it's brushing it's teeth if its not a Sekitoritchi.

~tamabebe12

You are either talking about the Oyajitchi, the secret charater who loves coffee, or the coffee coloured entama, wich can be seen(or purchaced) on YesAsia.com. Hope i helped :marumimitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back