Hay I'm new

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bballgurl93

Reaction score
Hay I'm Ebani and I'm new. I have a question about my V3 how do you do that hole scare the shopkeeper thing. I've scared him but it doesn't let me enter in any password or anything.

Hi welcome to tamatalk, I can help you there..

Press a on the shop a lot of times quickly, and he will look scared (heh) then type in the code (for example abbabacb, that isnt a code but it is an example!)

Enjoy your stay, please Pm me or anyone else if you have an inquiry

^ Roar The Tiger is right! ;)

And welcome to tamatalk.com, never hesitate to PM me or if you need an avvie, let me know. If you need a freind, you got it :)

Have fun posting in our topics and I hope you become a tamatalk Guide or a lifetime Angelgotchi.

Best yet,

// :furawatchi:

tutti*frutti!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome!

If you are in need of a friend, PM me, and dont be afraid to. I don't bite!

Also, if you have questions, feel free to PM me.

--GotchiGirl!

[SIZE=11pt]Hello, and welcome to TamaTalk![/SIZE]

I hope you have a great time here, and enjoy all of your visits.

It won't take long for you to find your way around the site, bt if you have any questions, or problems, do not be hesitant to send me a Personal Message. I will be delighted to help you out. ;)

[SIZE=14pt]Regards,[/SIZE]

DarkCore :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]Hello and Welcome![/SIZE]

My name is Ninjas-rock-my-sox u can also call me White Ninja! I make avatars and i'm always online..if u have any questions or problems just PM me and i would be gladly to be your friend! I hope u have a fun time here on Tamatalk!

-White Ninja

:angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back