Hayao Miyazaki

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xXLadyOfSorrowsXx

Reaction score
Hayao Miyazaki = Greatest anime director ever/epic win

Ok, for anyone that hasn't heard of Hayao Miyazaki and likes anime, here's a list of his epic masterpieces:

Nausicaa: of the Valley of the Wind

Castle in the Sky

My Neighbor Totoro

Kiki's Delivery Service

Porco Rosso

Whisper of the Heart

Princess Mononoke

Spirited Away

Howl's Moving Castle

So yeah. I would highly recommend any of these movies! Mononoke's PG-13 because of violence and gore, but other than that, they're all perfect for anyone! ^^ I know there was some topics on some of these movies a looooong time ago, but I wanted to bring them back! ^3^ I think his movies win epic-ly.

I love Hayao Miyazaki <3

My favourites are Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, Castle in The Sky, and Kiki's Delivery Service.

<33

I love Miyazaki. My favorites are Nauscaca, The Cat Returns, Spirited Away, and Princess Mononoke. :p

I also love My Neighbor Totoro. I have a LOT of memories of that from when I was in kingergarten etc. =DD

Last edited by a moderator:
Miyazaki is an absolute legend! :p I love Spirited Away and My Neighbour Totoro. I've seen Kiki's Delivery Service and The Cat Returns as well. I'd really like to see all the other Studio Ghibli movies as well! :D

Latest posts

Back