hayden's journey

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama-lova

Reaction score
hayden is a kutchipatchi. he lives in a little cottage with his older brother john christopher, or jc. jc is a kutchipatchi as well. he is in love with a furawatchi named alexis but she is dating the meanest tama in the whole town of syquidor, BRANDON. brandon is a androdotchi with a bad attitude. little do they know that brandon is soon to be the most evil in all of tamagotchi world (following his ancestors) and hayden will battle against him and his evil army (following HIS ancestors). this story is a mix of eragon, harry potter and tamagotchis! now that we know that, lets begin!

hayden walked through the tiny outdoor market inside his town. he walks slowly and carefully, looking all around for alexis. he sees her run around a corner, chasing a very angry brandon. he is yelling at her and screaming at her and every time alexis got close, he would punch her or throw her behind him. tears were rushing down alexis's beautiful face. hayden ran up to brandon. "STOP! YOU ARE HURTING HER!!!" hayden yelled at the angry tama. alexis ran into haydens arms as brandon walked closer, angrier and eviler than before. "STOP!" alexis yelled as brandon...

your turn!

Last edited by a moderator:
Brandon advanced. "You're dead meat, you little pipsqeak he growled. He was about to punch Alexis again hen Hayden kicked him in the crotch and he doubled up, and he was about to hit Hayden gain when some police officers ran up.

"You are arrested for child-molesting and violence!"one of them announced, and they all jumped on Brandon and took him to jail!

Alexis gave Hayden a peck on the cheek. "Thank you!" she said to him.

hayden felt his cheek, amazed. maybe she does like me! he thought happily. he ran home as he tripped over the big rock that someone put on his porch 5 years ago. it was an ugly rock. hayden had not been able to move it. he had noticed the cracks here and there, but he thought it was because of him running in to it all the time. all of a sudden the rock wobbled back and worth, and CRACK! a small dragon appeared! it looked like this. it wobble slowly towards hayden. hello hayden. hayden panicked as he heard those words in his mind. i didn't think that!!! hayden panicked even more. of course you didn't silly, i did. i am talking to you because humans can not hear dragons when they talk. they only hear this. the newly born dragon roared. b-but...but why can i talk to you inside my mind?" hayden wondered. because you are a dragon rider....

your turn! what is haydens reaction? you dicide!

b-but.....how? hayden thought, worried. you have opened the egg. i have came to you, my new master. ummmmmmmmmmmm...................ok...................freaky. why me? i will show you. the dragon grew at amazing speed, now being as tall as a house. "woah!" hayden yelled as the dragon pulled him on her back. so...what is your name?hayden asked. scalthia. and scalthia flew over the mountains, smoothly and fast. were are we going? stop asking so much questions. we are going to.......

your turn!

the land of mountains to defeat the father of brandon.he has been trying to cast an evil spell over the land. we must stop him.

Your turn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back