Hayfever

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nup, I don't really have hayfever.

Though every winter, I get a terrible cough and sore throat which usually lasts for like, 4 months. It sucks, because that also means I have it on my birthday ):

But as for hayfever, no, I never really suffer from it. I'm at my healthiest during the dryer months [spring and summer]. That's why I don't like winter.

No, I don't have hayfever. D:

Or any type of allergy. I like it because my friends are always like "ahhh my allergies I feel so gross", and I'm like "hah."

But I feel bad for you Bethie, I hope you have a good birthday otherwise :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Idk if I do LOL.

I have allergies though. A lot ): All those pollen, well, it doesn't have much of an effect on me xD It does, I sneeze, but I don't have itchy eyes. =]

Ugh - I am in total sympathy with you Beth.

I get hayfever from the end of May to the end of August - 3 months of itching eyes, nose, mouth, inside ears (yes, really), constantly running nose, sneezing and on wet, humid evenings/nights (like last night) asthma attacks :(

It spoils summer every year.

And yes, I have hayfever on my birthday too :wacko:

I have it a little bit.

I can't stand sprinklers or Slip-N-Slides -- When I'm outside, in the grass, and especially when there's water around, I get really itching. I can't go rolling in the grass either -- I've gotten mild hives from rolling down a grassy hill before.

I don't know, I call that "hayfever", though it may not technically be.

My mom has suuuper bad allergies during this time of year, and I get some, but not too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back