Heading on v2 and v3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwiSteDCBloSsoM

Reaction score
I've been playing with my 2 v2's and my v3 (the only ones with batteries in them) and I noticed that I can only win at heading on my v3. I always lose on the v2... I think The game is easier on the v3. Anyone else notice this?

Hmmm... no - I haven't noticed a difference - although the buttons on my V3 are a little stiffer than the V2...

I usually find that the tama's weight makes a difference to whether I win on heading or not - that applies to the V2 and the V3 - if the V2 tama is lighter weight, I usually win, if the V3 is lighter then I usually win on that one...

thats what happens on my v2.. it doesn't jump all the time and the buttons are fine.. my v3 is heavier and it's easier for me to win... but even before I added the charm I could win on it and not my v2's.. *confuesed* though my v3 always jumps when I push the button... my v2's just don't like me..

I haven't noticed a difference either...

I thnk you may think the v.2 heading is harder becuase you earn more points on a v.3 than a v.2...

>.<

Regards,

Ice Mountain

no I'm not talking about money.. I mean being able to hit it all the times to get a perfect.. I can only do that on my v3... I can barely get past 5 on my v2's... for some reason to me it seems like my v2's buttons are closer together than my v3's.. that may be it since I have huge fingers lol.. but it's also because the jump button hates to work when I play it on the v2.. so I have no idea.. just seeing if anyone else has had something like this.. I know people I live around have noticed it to..

I've been playing with my 2 v2's and my v3 (the only ones with batteries in them) and I noticed that I can only win at heading on my v3. I always lose on the v2... I think The game is easier on the v3. Anyone else notice this?
Yep Ive noticed it. Plus, you get more~way more points on a V3

I've noticed that aswell! :)

Whenever I play on my v2 it is a little harder, and you have to hit the ball more times.

But on my v3 i can always win and get lots of points! :D

-๏_๏

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back