Healthy Tamago Weight

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

homeslice

Reaction score
:kuribotchi: :mametchi: I need some help! What is the healthy weight for an adult tamago? I looked it up before on tamatalk, but what the person said was around 25 lbs. That is the minimum that the adult can be! :huh: :huh: :huh: So is it 25 lbs or is it something else??? I know it isn't 99 lbs. cuz that is the maximum weight. Thanks guyzzz! ;) B) :chohimetchi:

Well its different of reach tama. Most of the time the minimum a tama can be is 25 or 30. If they were like Kutchipatchi, it would be 40. If they are under 40 when they change, they will be more likely to change into a more standard tama like Mametchi or Memetchi. Now if you had fed them more then you think you should have, you could go up to 99lbs before you have a real issue. They won't do anything, but if they changed into an adult tama already... You should be alright feeding them up to that weight. But if you feed them to 99lbs, Well, they need to go to the doctors and... well, you'll see the next step, I'm sure. and yes that is a normal thing they do once they have been to the doctor at that weight....

You could probably get more answears, faster if you post in the same forum you've created if you have questions about a new tama. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back