Heart of stones tamagotchi v5 log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=14pt]1/6/08[/SIZE]

Morning! the triplets have evolved!

Striker is now a Mamekatchi

Nidia is now a Chamametchi

Bobby is now a Korokotchi

So did little Jack! this is what i did with Jack.I got up super early and changed the time on my V4 and waited 34 seconds.Then i heard the evolution noise and i pressed c.Then i saw a cute little Young Androtchi coming up to take look! yep folks,Jack the puchitchi is now Jack the Young Androtchi.Maybe that theorie does work! so that means i can get a Yattatchi.It is hard to get in the Kuchi family,so hard.

Today must be evolution day for all because at 10am Coco will become an adult,hopefuly not a Mimitchi :) .[/color]</span>

Last edited by a moderator:
Striker was just vacuuming the "house" with Rod.For breakfast i gave the Sonic's some bread and since they ate it all up i gave them a little treat,a donut which they loved.

Coco and Jack must be realy tired but i know they will both want to go to the shops today,they love that.

I realy miss the v4.5s,i had one but i tried to debug it and it sort of blew up lol,circuits flew everywhere,sad times.

I just want to say this log is going very well,thanks guys for the PMs and everything.The person that inspired me the most to make this log was Squidie(if i may call her that).So thanks so much Squidie! i read your log everytime and i think it is great,love the hoppity,hop,hop song.

Striker was just vacuuming the "house" with Rod.For breakfast i gave the Sonic's some bread and since they ate it all up i gave them a little treat,a donut which they loved.

Coco and Jack must be realy tired but i know they will both want to go to the shops today,they love that.

I realy miss the v4.5s,i had one but i tried to debug it and it sort of blew up lol,circuits flew everywhere,sad times.

I just want to say this log is going very well,thanks guys for the PMs and everything.The person that inspired me the most to make this log was Squidie(if i may call her that).So thanks so much Squidie! i read your log everytime and i think it is great,love the hoppity,hop,hop song.

Coco just evolved into a Mimitchi :D .Oh well,at least it is a healthy character.Don't worry Coco! i still love you! and Jack got a [!] in the mail and he seemed sad to leave mrs.Frill but happy to meet Mr.Canvas! i always choose the teachers for the baby next generation,so i want a Yattatchi next generation,so i choose Mr.Canvas.

I think i am getting used to Mimitchis now.I mean they arent that bad,i hope next generation i get a Mametchi.Time to go to the shops!

2/6/08

Yo! i was just working out and i am sore all over lol ;) .Everyone is doing great but i am a little worried about Coco,she did not sleep with her lion doll last night.I guess she is too old for it now.Later!

[SIZE=14pt]4/6/08[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Hello! bet you thought i quit this log huh? well its not that.Its just i have a realy sore foot and the pain is extreme!! i will mention more about that later.It was also because i had a project due and my high school interview.Back to the Tams.The triplets evolved![/SIZE]

Striker is now a Kuromametchi

Nydia is now a Lovezukintchi

Bobby is now a Mukugetchi

Yay! i got what i wanted.Coco turned 5 and Jack morphed into a Zukyutchi.Well i realy should get the Sonic's bonding up! it is only 30% later

5/6/08

[SIZE=8pt]Hello! Coco has turned 6 and should get a visit from Mrs.Busybody this afternoon,i'd post stats but i cant be bothered.[/SIZE]

I figured i might make another slogan for my one because the other one is getting old.Here goes:It's big,it's hip,it's cool,it's random...It's HOS's log!!!

Catchy eh?[/code]

Sorry i didn't give you enough info.Well we were going to go on a term holiday because of my dads work or something but dads boss got confused and said the wrong thing.Too bad,too sad ;) .My Tamas are fat! not realy just two pounds overwieght,well i have to go to bed so cya!

[SIZE=14pt]6/6/08[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Yo! i won't be able to reply for a day because i am going to my dad's house.I put the Tamas to sleep because i want a break for a bit.The Matchmaker came to Coco and brought a handsome Hanatchi and coco accepted straight away.Coco and her baby girl,Emma are happy to be together,that's right.Another girl![/SIZE]

7/6/08

I'm back! this morning Striker married a beautiful Violetchi.They had 3 eggs and they are now kids with 30% bonding.I will call Striker's wife Lily.Here are the kids names.

Violetchi*Lily*

Papakurotchi*Striker

Sakuramotchi*Ice*

Mousetchi*Rubeus*

Tororotchi*May*

Yay! i have two girls now.Jack turned five and Emme will be born tomorrow.Choi!

[/color]

[SIZE=14pt]8/6/08[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Good morning,little Emma woke up and is begging to be named.How cute,Ice is raiding the fridge with Lily.Looks like Jack didn't have a very good night,he has 2 happy hearts down.[/SIZE]

Just a message,when we get our JRT pup back from our neighbours house,i might not reply as much because pups can be very needy,bye!

[SIZE=14pt]11/6/08[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Hi! sorry i didn't reply for a while,i just wanted to take a break from Tama's.....but i'm back! as you all know,Jack the Zukyutchi is five Coco's baby in on pause and the Sonic's are still kids.Tomorrow i will post stat's.This was just a quick update![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]23/6/08[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Hey guys!! i have missed this site! i decided to have a break for a while and it was great...but i missed my Tams so much!! i bet you all thought this log was long gone [/SIZE] :D .Anyway,this morning Emma evolved into a Mohitamatchi! haven't had them in the V3,i wonder who my adult will be=).

Jack the Zukyutchi is 5.The triplets(Ice,Rubius and May) are still toddlers,i got Rubeus from Harry Potter :D .

C'ya! stats will be posted after school!

Sup! sorry i made a mistake with the date,it is actualy the 23rd=P.Everyone is doing great and Emma had a good nap with her lion doll.Stat time!

V5

Family name:Sonic

Bonding percentage:30%

Generation:12

Family type:Blended

GP:99999

Family members

Mamametchi=Lily

Papakurotchi=Striker

Sakuramotchi=Ice

Mousetchi=Rubeus

Tororotchi=May

V4

Name:Jack

Weight:30 LB

Generation:6

GP:99999

Skill points

75/52/111

V3

Name:Emma

Weight:10 LB

Generation:3rd

GP:9999

Yay! stats are done with! man they can realy get annoying.I can't wait to see what Emma will become,hopefully a Chomametchi.they are realy cool.

I just realised I almost have all the characters in the V5 :D .I just need Uhyotchi,Watatchi and Makiko,and thats not including special characters or parents=P.

I realy can't wait for the V5.5 to be released in Australia.I can't wait to get it! it looks realy fun!

A thing about stats,i might try to do stat checks every week because i find them very boring...

Thats all for now,goodnight!

Tuesday,June 24th.

Two exciting things have happened! Jack got married to a Yattatchi and had another baby boy :furawatchi: .The other thing is,the Sonic's are teens! Ice is an Itchigotchi,Rubeus a Bakutchi and May a Chamametchi,suprise,there :furawatchi: .

I can't wait too see who Emma morphs into tomorrow!

Last edited by a moderator:
I love seeing Emma sleep with her lion doll,i think it makes her feel safe.

Jack and his baby...hmm i should name his baby...how about i call him Dom! yeah,that sounds cool.

The triplets called for training just minutes ago,but i refues to give it to them,because i am aiming for Watatchi and Uhyotchi.Jack and Dom are 33 Lb.I should play a game with them,i might play jump rope!

Latest posts

Back