Heart's Desire

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXMysticXx

Reaction score
The greatest challenge in life is to find someone who knows all your flaws, differences and mistakes, yet still loves everything about you.

Dear Recipiant,

XXXXXX
You have been selected out of hundreds to participant in our lprogram. This summer you will move into our mansion and reside there throughout the summer. There will also beother participants living in the same house. Hopefully you will be able to walk away from this program with a new relationship or possibly even love.

While in the house, you will not be permitted to leave the property unless notified otherwise. You will be provided with all of the necessities that you will need, however you must make your own meals, do your own laundry, etcetera.

Mainly, we wish that you will have an enjoyble time here and that you will learn from this experience and may even walk away having found that one special person.
---------

CHARACTER FORM-

Name:

Appearance:

Personality traits:

History:

Room/ Suit: (#10-33)

Other:

[start by arriving at the large mansion and chosing a room, all rooms are two-person suits. So you may end up having a roommate. ]

-------------

All TT rules apply

Please star-out swears

please keep it family friendy ( find a way to skip over any 'intamate details')

Please use PM or the new OOC forum (I will create a topic in there upon request) to discuss any plot developement, plans, events and the like.

LITERATE- please try to avoid one liners (3 sentences min ?)
Okay, so I have made this topic as a way for you guys to duscuss the plans and make comments and reminders. As it goes along I may use this to give you guys some updates on things regardin the roleply. Please feel free to use this thread as much as you would like to. Also feel free to make comments or questions in here.

FINALLY! A OOC topic for this RP!

I think I might get Angel to crush on someone, I don't know who yet.

I'm starting to thinking of creating another character, as Angel isn't really that exciting for me, but using 2 characters is HARD!

Yes same, I was also thinking but I may not make another character but Doing two is challenging so I don't know if I really want to try three.

UPDATE xx!

Newport%20Mansion%20Sky.jpg

So this is something along the lines of what I wanted the mansion to look like. It's not exact but its sort of the closest thing that I could find (I also just got tired of looking ;P

And from the other side

CMD083-FR-PH-CO-MD.JPG

And The front foyer (Please ignore the staircase on the left side(your left) Just mentally insert another wall lined with art and stuff.

Foyer.jpeg

For Blaze, I think I already have an idea on who to have him crush on, while Cade, I dunno still, haven't used him lately.

Oooh! Blaze likes someone!!! :p XD

I really like my character! I mean, I thought of how she got her name! Who else does that?

I named Shaula after a star in Scorpio, Shaula. The official name is Lambda Scorpii, her middle and last name. The name means "stinger of the scorpion."

UPDATE xx!

Okay, so I just wanted to clarify one thing today. It has been brought to my attention, through questions and a couple of posts and comment that there has been a slight confusion. So each room is a two-person room, allthough not all rooms will nesscisarily need to be filled. Rooms may be resided in by 2 people (gender does not matter and yes this means that co-ed rooms are allowed.) Also here is a slight preview of what the rooms might look like( arrangment wise. As you can seee below that there are two beds separated by a night table.

Deluxe_Two_Bedroom_Suite.jpg
Please ignore the red colouring and mentally change it to either blue or gold(accent colour varies on the room).

EACH ROOM CONTAINs THE FOLLOWING AND ONLY THE FOLLOWING:

Two beds

Bedside Tables

Dressers

An Armchair

And an Ensuite

----

There is only one TV( yes one for the entire house-get over it) in the main livingroom on the main floor

The kitchen is also only on the main floor

Below is an image of what is contained in your ensuite(Toilet,shower,tub, mirrors, sinks, vanity-counter)

White%20Ensuite.png

if you have any other concerns about what is or is not in the house or the room please ask in this section.

Yes there are, I was going to do those next. There is a main kitchen, a recroom living room family room thinger, a back yard with a garden, main floor bathrooms, laundry room, eating area beside kitchen etc. However there are no computers OR wifi there is no contact with the outside world allowed.

Because the point of the program is to try and see if relationships could basically be created somewhat out of force. So if they allowed the participants to have computers and everything they wouldn't be forced to live together as a group. The goal is to force people into having to be together for the summer and not allow them to have the ability to talk to anyone outside the program In order to make them hopefully create lasting bonds and relationships. It may seem kind of silly but oh well. The participants are allowed offside at certain occasions, they will be notified via letters from the creators.

He computers are just a method of contact so the house does not contain computers or Internet.

Last edited by a moderator:
well, the computer in the story that is in Angel's room has no internet access.

I only need it so Angel can 'write' a novel.

Wait, maybe there can still be internet and computers, it's just that all the sites that allow you to contact outside world are blocked by the firewall/password, so you can't access those sites.

What about cell phones? Cause if not I already broke that rule lD

Auburn and Sterling are my favorite characters to use. They are both my sexiest RP characters, boy and girl. Ha looks like Auburn's gonna box someone here soon if they keep up the disrespect XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back