Heart's Desire

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I don't think so, living here for a summer doesn't seem so bad. I mean, I live in a ratty old shack so this place is heaven. Besides, I have about sixty summers left in me for spending time with my dad," Angel opened up a suitcase and threw one of her 'bedtime' toys on the other bed which Cade wasn't on. She walked over to that bed and felt how smooth the blankets were. She was in total bliss.

OOC: I guess co-ed is my only choice since there are absolutely no other guys in this RP.. T_T How hard is it to play guys?! At the rate this is going, we're gonna have a harem situation going on... Well... Making another guy then. Anyway, so while my new charrie Landon rooms with Evie, I guess, Cade while have to room with Angel. So that solves the everyone has to room with another person issue. And hopefully this prevents harems for the most part.)
You CAN have your own room or same sex rooms, theres just no rule against coed rooms. Its up to you guys to do what ever you want.

I have also decided that I'll stop in every once in a while to deliver little letters from the 'program director' and what not...

So I'll have to pm one or two of you guys about that later.

"Nice to hear that somebody is actually liking this place. For me, it's worse. I'm missing a summer chilling back home with my crew, and missing football practice. It wasn't actually me who applied to come here, it was my stinkin' mother who is home only about 3 hours a day. She was all "Oh, Cade, look at this! It seems like something out of a romance novel. If I was your age, I would go! But since I'm too old to go, you should go!", and I tried to stop her, but she mailed the thing and forced me to go." In a tone with more edge to it, Cade added, "But on the bright side, I'm far, far away from my brother. Which spares me from fist fights for the summer." Arising slowly from his facedown position, Cade got himself into a more comfortable sitting position on the bed.

OOC: No offense to kutchipatchigirl, but do you mind putting your character with Evie, Runner? I get impatient with no one to interact with.

Evie yawned and decided to make some friends. She heard some cussing from somewhere down the hall, and she found out it was in room 12.

She paused outside the door, and was going to knock, but that was rude. What if the two are good friends? Or possibly lovers? That would be rude to knock and ask to be their friend... Wouldn't it...? She plopped down next to the door, and looked at her reflection in the smooth, glossy, floor.

"Oh come on, why am I looking at my reflection if I'm not that pretty?" she mumbled to herself, falling over and closing her eyes.

"I'll just stay like this..."

"Fist fights? I guess that is a good thing you're away from them. I don't want to get in your personal life so I won't ask," Angel fiddled with her thumbs, almost like an outrageous battle. Angel did have problems, but even if she knew the person that was asking was a good friend. She wouldn't tell unless it was needed information or that person was dear to her. Like family or a best-friend. Although if she is told secrets, the over-powering urge to spit them out was very strong.

OOC: Kutchipatchigirl will probably get on sometime soon today, though. She isn't super inactive.. Give it a day, if she doesn't get on, then I'll have to start playing my other character (Although I'd prefer not to, since I'm busy with quite a few RPs and it takes 2x the amount of time to reply if I have to play two characters in a literate RP...).

Relieved that the girl he would be stuck with for the rest of the summer wasn't the type to pry into someone's personal life, he let out a sigh of relief. "That's good. I'd prefer not to talk about it since just talking about that guy makes me irritated." Suddenly realizing how hungry he was, Cade crawled over to his bags, found his gym bag, and took out a bag of Fritos. Tearing it open, he continued to speak. "So, what's your name? I may as well ask considering the fact we'll be stuck in this room together for the rest of the summer." Cade stopped to munch on his Fritos, and then he offered some to Angel. "By the way, the name's Cade."

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaylin drug her trunk into the mansion and let go once she was in the door. She adjusted her skirt and ran a hand through her hair. First impressions were important to Kaykay. She looked at her room key and wondered aloud, "Is there an elevator here?"

Taylor dropped her bag next to Kaylin's and responded with, "That'd be a negative, princess. DOn't break a nail carrying it up the steps." Taylor pulled her fishtail braid over her left shoulder and heaved her duffel bag onto her right shoulder, picking up her other suitcase with her right hand. "And don't even think about asking some boy to carry it for you."

Kaylin pouted as she started dragging her trunk along the floor. She threw her duffel bag on top, and shuffled slowly but surely across the foyer.

OOC: Apparently, kutchipatchigirl hasn't logged on. :/

Evie was suddenly awoken by the sound of footsteps and an opening door.

Calm down, Evelyn, it's nothing. Spotting two girls downstairs, she realized they were probably people that were living in the mansion too. Not ghosts.

"Umm, hello..." She said, her voice fading with every second. She tried again. "Hello," she said in a louder voice, suddenly turning red and looking away.

Don't kill me, don't kill me...

Steven opened the door infront of him slowly. He didn't bring much with him, only a red and black duffel bag and his school bag. The girls infront of him - who he didn't bother talking to since he just wanted to take a nap due to the long plane ride- were obviously going to take forever so he shuffled pass them without saying a word. He was at the top when there was somebody who was actually blocking his way. He rolled his eyes. "Could you please excuse me. I have to get to my room." He was about to pass out.

(OOC: Alright, so that solves that. Anyway, I guess I dunno if Bethy will get on soon, if she does, well, me other charrie is going over to them).

"It's Angel, but I would prefer the name Winter or Summer, Angel just sucks and isn't original," Angel sighed as she started getting into her grumpy state, "well, at least you have an interesting name." Angel almost snatched the Frito out of Cade's hand, getting grumpy at everything and just needed to blow off some steam. Angel took deep breathes and put on the not-very-good fake smile she had tried to practice to get her father to buy her stuff.

Widening his eyes, Cade replied, "Are you kidding? If you were to go on Facebook, and like, type "Cade" into the search bar and hit enter, you would get like over 500 different "Cade"'s from all over the world. Your name is a lot more uncommon than mine. Oh, and by the way.. That smile you just put on looks rather odd, and fake. Ya' know, you're not required to smile here or anything. I haven't smiled since the minute I entered this place. I don't think I'll smile for the rest of the summer, either."

Merrr I cant' stay away <3

Kaylin looked the guy who shuffled past them, a little offended he hadn't even muttered a hello. She looked up the staircase to see another girl. "Hi!" she squealed, leaving her bags and hurrying up the stairs for human interaction. "Hi, I'm Kaylin Smalls, what's your name?" the tiny asain said with extreme cheer.

Taylor gave Steven a look of disguist. It was people like that she couldn't tolerate. He seemed a little rude already. Taylor just rolled her eyes and continued up the steps, passing Kay and her new friend, down the hall until she reached room 29. This would be fun. Not really. Taylor didn't feel like being a socail butterfly. She opened the door, dropping her bag and suitcase onto the bed, looking around.

"E-E-E-Evelyn... b-but you can c-call me E-Evie..." mumbled Evie. She wasn't used to cheerful people.

"Umm, hi. Is it your f-first time here...?"

Evie blushed aed, feeling a bit sick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Steven shuffled passed the girl whom he now heard her name was Evelyn. He opened the door to his room and noticed somebody was already there. He had a room mate. He had passed experiences with room mates due to the many boarding schools he had attended. He threw his bags near the empty bed and jumped into it. This was going to be a long summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back