Heatherclan- A Warrior Cats Fanclan- Remake

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fawnpaw meowed, extremely tired from his nap. She heard a rustle, and a smell she didn't recognize. Running to some bushes under a tree, she camouflaged with the green leaves.

"What is that... sound...? What's that smell? Smells like a kitty-pet... Ew. Stinky..." Fawnpaw got out of her hiding spot and started to run around and play, a kitty-pet couldn't hurt her.

Fawnpaw ran up to Dawnpaw and nudged her.

"Hey, Fawnpaw rhymes with Dawnpaw. Hee hee."

Dawnpaw was so exited about the kitty-pet, she continued to run around exitedly and nibble at branches, bushes, everything, until she spotted the kitty-pet. Running behind her, she nudged the kitty-pet forward.

"Hello!" she said, giggling. Then, she ran back into her den and hid.

"Ahh..." Raspberry mewed, as a cat nudged her forward. "Hello..." Suddenly feeling shy, she asked uncertainly "My name is Raspberry... Where am I? I left my Twolegs, for good. That is why I probably smell like a kittypet to you but have no collar. I chewed it off." Raspberry sat back and hoped one of those clan cats would be nice enough to tell her.

"What's a collar?" Dawnpaw asked. She had never been a kittypet so she didn't know.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Um, a collar is a stiff, thick piece of material that Twolegs make you wear. It's really uncomfortable." Raspberry shook her head quickly, to get the remaining soreness out of her neck. "Seriously, could someone please tell me where the heck I am?"

"No, I won't tell you where you are, but I'll tell you I WANT TO PLAY!"

Fawnpaw started to circle around Raspberry. Suddenly, she stopped in front.

"What is it like to live with a Twolegs?"

Raspberry was really surprised by the young cat's question. "Horrible. Just horrible." She said quietly. "They are overly controlling. You are never really free, only going outside when the Twolegs let you. They feed you terrible food, though my Twolegs fed me tuna. It got boring, though, there was no variety. Raspberry sighed. "By the way you speak, I can tell this is a clan, but which one is it? Can you please tell me? Please? Or at least what your name is?" Raspberry's eyes shined with desperation. "Please." She said again, softly.

"I'm Fawnpaw, cause I look like a cute, adorable, fawn. And what you're seeing here is Heatherclan. Also, we should go to the pond for some fishies. They taste good." Fawnpaw rolled over, the white spots on her back getting dirty and there was mud on her shoulder.

"You smell like a Twolegs, neat and tidy, and they're not used to it. After you go fishing you'll smell just like us," Fawnpaw mewed, spotting a fish and jumping into the pond.

"There's one rule, though, there must be at least 6 fish in the pond so they can reproduce. Be careful that you don't eat too many."

Fawnpaw pounced at another fish and ran to her den.

"Here, you go," she said to a cat, and she mewed a thanks.

Raspberry tried catching the fish and found that yes, they were good, and that it was easy to get the hang of. "Hey, Fawnpaw." Raspberry said. "Do you think I could be part of this clan? I hated my kittypet life. I don't want to go back to it."

(You know guys, despite being the owner of this RP, I'm quitting. As of now, Snowstar and Blazepaw and Sunpaw no longer exist. I don't really care about this RP anymore.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back