Heaven..or well u know...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe in heaven, but not so much hell.I think that when you've been a good person throughout your whole life, you go to heaven when you die.

And if you've been bad and have many sins, you get reborn on Earth to try again.

If going back to Earth didn't happen, why would people have flashbacks of past lives?
That's my belief too. :lol:

[SIZE=14pt]I'm not sure what to believe to be honest. ^^;;; Though I'd like to be reincarnated.That'd be interesting! x3 [/SIZE]

I think that when we die, that's it :/ But everyone has their own opinion.

I don't think there is..Where would everyone fit? There's millions of people maybe billions who have died :mellow: , I think that people are reborn or something but I'm not religious.

My boyfriend thinks that when you die, if you've done alot of bad things you come back and have a bad life, until an higher power decides that you have earned a good life kinda thing. I think that would make more sense, it could be like karma. I believe in higher powers but not God, and I don't think there is hell because somebody might of commited a crime from self defense against an attack or something.

No, I do not belive heaven or hell. In my honest opinion, I don't belive in either place or places. Each perosn has his or her own view upon things, right? As lont the person who belives keeps their respect towards people who don't belive in god, heven or hell.
Hes right.Any ways i do belive in heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back