Heddo! I'm a newb to the forum...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Afterglw

Reaction score
But that doesn't mean I'm new to tamagotchis and Giga Pets! Lol. I've been collecting them for eons it seems like. I just got my first four Tamagotchi Connection's (all at the same time) about two weeks ago, and I love them almost as much as I do the vintage ones.

But anyway, I'm Laura and I'm 17. I live around Daytona Beach... if you're a Nascar fan, you'll know where that is. Lol.

I'm not too good with Intros, but I'm sure you'll see me around, posting, or at the very least I'll be lurking in the background.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey nice to see a Floridian on the site Im from Miami I LOVE NASCAR and WELCOME TO TAMATALK its great here you will like it alot

[SIZE=14pt] :p Hello and welcome to tamatalk.com! You will get very obsessed with this site once you join it! If you need help and your new to the Tamagotchi world go to my website (on my signature below) and then you will know a lot for a beginner. Tamatalk is a great site for Tamagotchi fans. You will have lots of fun here! If you need help go to “help for new Tamagotchi owners” and then make your topic, and you’ll get it answered! You will know so on like an expert about tamagotchis! So thanks for joining the community! Hope you make new friends! :D [/SIZE]

:) ~Oniontchi~ :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back