HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimitchi9

Reaction score
Ok my otokitchi died last night and when the Baby grew it grew into in oyajitchi what happend is this a glich please Help me

Did your otokitchi have a child with it? Then that is supposed to happen, when you mate oldies you get the Ojitchi. Did you reset it or was it already with a child?

Well, then it should have turned into a Ojitchi, don't worry!

Tama 3445521508 :huh:

I don't think your Otokitchi died, just left its baby. And, the Oyajitchi is normal, he is a rare character.

[SIZE=14pt]OMG he is a rare Character i Though he Was an OLDLE but Thank You LilangelBaby1989 Thank You Again[/SIZE][/size]

Yes. That is right. Otokitchi's and Ojitchi's mate and they will have baby boys, and that baby will soon turn into an Oyajitchi. Don't worry. Oyajitchi is just a very rare charecter you get when an Ojitchi and an Otokitchi mate. Did you find a Ojitchi to mate with? Because if you did, that is just very normal. No need to worry. The matchmaker can still come. Congrats on getting a very rare charecter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back