heeeeeeeeeelp

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimitchi9

Reaction score
My Dad Got Me A Tamagotchi Yestruday Night (Its A Version 4) And I Tryed To Connect My V4 And My V4.5 And There Not Connecting Why Wont My Tamagotchis Connect I Cannot Remove My Post To Help For New Tamagotchi Pet Owners Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp Please post Somthing And Reply To Me Please And Do Not Dleate My Post Please

*Topic moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners'*

No Imean Everytime I Connect My New V4 And My V4.5 (Im Not Pressing Others) And There Not Connecting Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!! Me Please

[SIZE=8pt]did it say 'sorry, list full' ? or what? cuz if you have a list full then all you have to do is get rid of some food or an item or a friend. Try that and if it still doesn't connect then idk what it is.[/SIZE]

press 'others' because if you don't then the tamas will try to connect to there version.

I TRYED EVERYTHING IT DID NOT WORK HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE

Look, people are more likely to help if you don't post in ALL CAPS LIKE THIS.

Here's a step by step guide that might help.

1. On the v4, go to the connection menu and select "Ver. 4."

2. On the v4.5, go to the connection menu and select "V4 & 4.5."

3. On both Tamagotchi, select either "Game," "Present," or "Visit." (It does not matter if you select different things on each Tamagotchi.)

4. "Stand By" should appear. Press the middle button on one or both Tamagotchi.

5. "Connect" should appear. Wait for the two Tamagotchi to connect.

(If the above does not work, select "Others" on both Tamagotchi and connect as normal.)

And here are some things you should be careful of:

1. Don't connect in bright sunlight.

2. Connect about 5-10cm (2-4in) apart. Try and make the tops face each other.

3. Don't connect in the path of a TV remote or anything that uses infrared.

First, typing in caps is considered yelling. And Writing All The First Letter Of The Words In Caps Is A Bit Annoying To Read.

dacinkayley wrote the right process, and if it doesent work then there is something wrong with the infrared i supose.

Last edited by a moderator:
I Pressing On My V4 when I Connect Im Pressing Ver 4 And On My V4.5 When I Connect Im Pressing Ver 4&4.5 And There Not Connecting Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp Me Please

Look, you seriously need to stop typing in ALL CAPS, Making The First Letter Of Each Word Capitalized, and typing HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP, ok? Maybe then someone will actually want to help you!

Well try holding them closer together and connecting indoors. And as I said you could also try selecting "Others" on both.

And also try Not Capitalising The First Letter Of Each Word and typing in PLEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back