HEEEEEEEEELP ME! please!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gracedgirl

Reaction score
ok look, i have a tama v4.5 (yes those came out already) and i just got it oday, and well, i ahve no idea wat kind of charecters i can get, its like when i had my first generation on my 1st tama, im clueless! (i have 3 tamas!) so if anyone has any knowledge about this, please help me, reply to this, or maybe pm me but i reccomend replying someone might have the same question!

hopefully they can turn into these! :nyatchi: :D :pochitchi:

B)

Gongratz! (I dont even have dat yet) IF your lucky, a tt (tama talk) Member may have that vrsion and can whip up an groth chart. Or if bandai has extra time, they might post a chart on their site. Hoped i helped.- Memetchi_luva :)

^_^ wow thanx, both of u, and now that i know wat charecters it can turn into, well, I NEED A GROTH CHART! please if binarary or someone has created one, please post it here!

hey good news, remeber, when i first started this topic, i said i hope it can turn into one these, and so and so, wel it turned into the star, adn thanx to the charecter chart posted here, i know have a urayoungvioletchi!

are u for reals? she does? ok, ill pm her, thanx sooooooooo much!

oh, um, actually, no, she odes not have a growth chart, thanx 4 trying

ok look, i have a tama v4.5 (yes those came out already) and i just got it oday, and well, i ahve no idea wat kind of charecters i can get, its like when i had my first generation on my 1st tama, im clueless! (i have 3 tamas!) so if anyone has any knowledge about this, please help me, reply to this, or maybe pm me but i reccomend replying someone might have the same question! hopefully they can turn into these! :kuribotchi: :blink: :ichigotchi:

:eek:
Go to Tama Zone and go to: Tamagotchi Resources.

And inside go to Growth charts and character chart you'll find: V4.5 character chart.

Hope I helped! :furawatchi:

\\T.luvfritos99//

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! you already have a V4.5 im gonna get one on christmas... its ok i also want to know it too

Sorry, you can't cancel the Honey > :furawatchi:

If you have another Tamagotchi of the same version you can marry them though

can sumone help me?? how do i cancel the honey??
omg! have i been posting this on 3 places all ready?

im so sorry qwerty123!

im so annoying!

p.s. sorry if this is spam

~Violetchi4697~ :furawatchi: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back