HEEEEELP *rips hair out*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princessspaws

Reaction score
Okaay so my v5 familitchi just evoveled into and adult but I STILL cant watch the dating channel and Im completely confuzzled like how do I care for them even more and like how can i get a baby and like ARGH im so stressed please help me!!!

You have to wait 48 hours after the evolved into adults to to get a match on the dating show.

Hope I helped. :D

What part of taking care of them do you need help with? Feeding, playing games? Just name it and I might be able to help.

Last edited by a moderator:
phew *calms down* It's just like I know that on v4.5 you go to work and play games to get a better character but what do you do on v.5 to make it happier and take better care of it?

TwilightZone got it exactly right. You have to wait 48 hours into adulthood. And for the second Question you have to get bonding up to 100% or something. I never really liked the v5 so I' not exactly sure. >.>

family bonding gets you the better characters. go to tamagotchi tips and tricks and on the 'pinned' section go to v5 how to increase bonding. there are codes for items that increase bonding and will get you better characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back