HEEEEELPPPP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nuri

Reaction score
Could someone help me :( My mom bought me a v4 tmgc but it made a screeching sound every night H

E

L

P

someone help MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r:

:( :angry:

Maybe you accidently set the time wrong and it is calling for your attention.

Just check what time you have set your tamagotchi.

To reset the time and date, go onto the date and time screen.

Press buttons A and C together and change it by pressing A button and to press select would be button B.

Hoped I helped! -_-

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:kuribotchi: ;)

:kuribotchi: :p :wub: :kuribotchi: :D ;)

Like P_O119731 said, it may be the time. Or it could be the batteries. You may want to check out the batteries aswell if the time isn't the problem. :)

On one of my tamas the reset button on the back got stuck in and it made a long whining noise all day and all night long, or has this problem already been solved? :)

Hey i've had this problem too and I know exactly whats causing it......LOW BATTERY!! When the battery is low and you press a button, it will make an irritating screeeeeeech. I had to shove it in my drawer to block the annoying sound from coming out. What you need to do is replace the battery. Hope I helped :)

when my tama makes a beeping sound i reset it then i chose download and it stops beeping

but if the time is not right this doesnt matter

your tama might just need attention look at the bottom right corner if there is a lit up button it means that your tama needs attention if your tama needs attention herry or it might leave you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back