HEEEY everyone! n______n

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PickledGotchi

Reaction score
New to the community, but been a lover of tamagotchi since it came out.

I own 1 P1 original tamagotchi still sealed in its box. I'm starting a collection with my bro. Nostalgia to the max. He has 3 P2 tamagotchis.

I'm hoping to get an original digimon soon too, still in the original packaging.

I used to own soooo many when I was younger, I just wish I kept them. I remember having the angel tamagotchi and so much more.

Anyways, thats me! :lol:

Welcome! I'm new to the forum as well. Do you still play with any or are you only collecting them? The first virtual pet I ever had (I'm not sure if the P1s were out at this time or not) was a little white one called "Baby Chick." My siblings and I stayed up all night playing with them. I'm thinking about looking for one for nostalgia purposes.

Welcome to TamaTalk! You'll have a great time here. I've always wanted an angelgotchi. Tamagotchis are so nostalgic, even though it's only been 2 years since I've had a tama. Can't wait to get a new one. :)

Thank you everyone!!!

I am a collector but do not have any active tamas right now. BUT, I have a tama-go on the way! :lol:

A little disappointed at how big they are, but still! Excited to raise a tamagotchi once again!

Really want to get an active p1 tamagotchi but always feel too disheartened to open them from their packaging! Probably going to look for some unboxed ones soon.

Welcome! =D

I have a P2 and it's awesome fun! I also heard you've got 5 Tama-Gos now... That is SO cool, I LOVE Tama-Gos! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back