Heh. Rate this drawing of Temari

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
Yeah, I got bored. I took my Naruto book out and decided to draw Temari (I was going to do Gaara or Kankuro, but I was like I would screw up)

I didnt do any circles, I used Pencil then my Pink sparkly pen ^^ Her eye color and Position of the chest are sort of off. Oh well, I made the Ponytails floppy on purpose.

https://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c259/meo...icture011-1.jpg

Wow! That's awesome! :furawatchi: Good job with your pen.

But her eyes doesn't look like that, and the paper is wrinkled.. e_e

I couldn't rate a picture like that correctly if my life depended on it.

It's not my favorite drawing style. Have you ever used one of those computer programs like photoshop or some other high tech. paint program? I think you'd be pretty good at that. ;]

I couldn't rate a picture like that correctly if my life depended on it.It's not my favorite drawing style. Have you ever used one of those computer programs like photoshop or some other high tech. paint program? I think you'd be pretty good at that. ;]
Yeah, she could draw her, then upload her on to the paint program and color it on the computer.

I think Pynochit did her cyril like that. Go look at her avatar now.

Meh, not bad not bad.

I like how you drew the shape of the head, neck and hair.

But theres something about it that doesn't seem right. =/

I dunno, but to me it doesn't look very much like an anime drawing. It looks like something that nickelodeon would draw. =o But thats just what I think.

I KNOW but the one problem with the picture is her body. I think she looks just a little fat, because her side is passing her right breast. (If you get what I'm saying at all xP)

But other then that, good job. ^_-

7.7/10

Meh, not bad not bad.I like how you drew the shape of the head, neck and hair.

But theres something about it that doesn't seem right. =/

I dunno, but to me it doesn't look very much like an anime drawing. It looks like something that nickelodeon would draw. =o But thats just what I think.

I KNOW but the one problem with the picture is her body. I think she looks just a little fat, because her side is passing her right breast. (If you get what I'm saying at all xP)

But other then that, good job. ^_-

7.7/10
Thanks ^^

I see were you can say that. It does make her look sort of fat, I inked it after I penciled it. I didn't catch it the first time

Yeah, she could draw her, then upload her on to the paint program and color it on the computer.
I think Pynochit did her cyril like that. Go look at her avatar now.
She used Photobucket, My friend draws her chars on there and pints um like that, so i know.

As for the drawing, 9/10

She used Photobucket, My friend draws her chars on there and pints um like that, so i know.
As for the drawing, 9/10
Photobucket and Photoshop are two different things o_O;;;

Eyes need more detail...they are the windows to the soul ^_-

I think the fan should've been a bit thinner in width and the hair you should have had some highlighted areas (such as a white part with yellow gradually coming out...I don't know how to describe it)

But other than that, it's pretty good!

bamcr

no offense but think about this it might actually help u make her look more like tamari think about does this look like tamari 100%, if i rank you for a scale 1-10 u will get a 4 because i'm a talented drawer especially at manga and i know about proportion and unfortunately it's not(eyes are too big, head size too small, the face is too big, and many other things) seriously try harder, and one more thing don't take it personally and but i'm just a hard critic plus try harder but other then that it's ok pretty nice k,k :( :( :(

Funstuff Plz :( + TL;DR on the replies. (Pyonchit is the self proclaimed queen of memes, watch out X3 )

It's really good. I see improvement.

no offense but think about this it might actually help u make her look more like tamari think about does this look like tamari 100%, if i rank you for a scale 1-10 u will get a 4 because i'm a talented drawer especially at manga and i know about proportion and unfortunately it's not(eyes are too big, head size too small, the face is too big, and many other things) seriously try harder, and one more thing don't take it personally and but i'm just a hard critic plus try harder but other then that it's ok pretty nice k,k :furawatchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi:
Unless you can literally PROVE you are a Talented manga artist I am going to say you are full of it and cant draw for Jack. Sorry for going there but its true, and in the manga that is how Temari looks <.<

Thanks everyone for your Support. I am trying my best, I already entered the Nicktoons network "Show your Show" Contest (About a 13 year old girl, normal and stuff. She had a evil spirit trapped in her. Some people try to kill her but when she is free she plays pranks, has fun, and hangs out like a normal teen. Thats a quick summary) And Im hoping to win, the Character was completely original in Designs so Im hoping to win. If you all like my drawings I might have a chance at Character design

Unless you can literally PROVE you are a Talented manga artist I am going to say you are full of it and cant draw for Jack. Sorry for going there but its true, and in the manga that is how Temari looks <.<
Thanks everyone for your Support. I am trying my best, I already entered the Nicktoons network "Show your Show" Contest (About a 13 year old girl, normal and stuff. She had a evil spirit trapped in her. Some people try to kill her but when she is free she plays pranks, has fun, and hangs out like a normal teen. Thats a quick summary) And Im hoping to win, the Character was completely original in Designs so Im hoping to win. If you all like my drawings I might have a chance at Character design
Heh your drawing was pretty good although it does seem a bit fat but after that it's great!

About Nickelodion: I don't think that they would actually want to put a show like that......I mean Nickelodion has already gone down the drain. Although the quick summary somehow reminded me of Naruto. Did you base it of off that? But still I hope it wins. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back