Height, Weight, Body Image.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Height: 5' 7"

Weight: 98 lbs

I wear a size 0 or 00 in pants, an A cup, and I do have hips actually.. I'm just really small. My BMI is 15.3, underweight.

Just to be clear, I'm not anorexic, I don't starve myself. In all honesty.. I eat like a pig, more than anyone else I know. I'm just lucky enough not to gain all of the weight xD People don't call me anorexic. I get it maybe once or twice a year as a joke, but it's never too serious.I guess I'm happy with my body image. People compliment me on how I'm so tiny and should be a model (All of my height is from my legs.. which take up 75% of my body) and It does make me feel good. I hate being the tall twig though, since all of my friends are a couple inches shorter than me D: I want to get muscles in my arms so they don't look like twigs.

I love this site. xD

My height is 63rd percentile.

My weight is 51st percentile.

My BMI is 40th percentile.

And it's all supposedly very good but this diet I've been doing has really gotten out of hand and I'm not eating enough and the few people I've told about it think I've developed an eating disorder. :/

Ignore my signature because the height and weight in it are false.

Height: 148cm (2nd percantile height)

Weight: 36.4kg (2nd percantile weight)

BMI: 16.6 (8th percentile BMI)

I am not overweight, nor underweight. I am three percentiles over being skinny. I've been trying to keep my weight above 36kg and I'm glad about it now because I'm just over being underweight. =D

I don't know how much I weigh, and I don't know how tall I am. I somewhat prefer to keep it that way.

I know I'm not fat but I still eat very very little. I like to see how far I can push my body until I finally give in to the hunger and eat. I sort of like the losing weight prospect of it, too. As a result my period has messed up and people tell me that I've probably got an eating disorder.

Overall, I'm fine with the way I look. Although I know I could look better. That's always on my mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
I checked my BMI and it said I am a little below the average weight that I should be for my height.

I don't have an eating disorder, but I constantly worry about the food I am eating and how much I need to exorcise to burn the the cals. I do, however, run outside each day. This makes me feel better about my body. :p

As for looking in the mirror: I don't see fat. But I do think to myself I could be skinnier.

Life as a girl is fun . ;)

Well, I'm about 5' 5" or so (haven't been measured recently) and 127 pounds. I think I'm pretty cool with that, but I need to work on my belly. But... I hate sit-ups! Mom says I should try hula-hooping. Also, I've been walking lately, too (thanks to the Pokewalker X3), and I can feel my legs getting muscular. I don't eat a lot, but I don't eat too little either.

Height: Around 5'4, maybe taller.

Weight: Unknown, but my stomach's a bit out of shape.

About my stomach, it's trimming from all the P.E I do at school.

i feel so fat reading everyone elses weight xD I dont even look fat D: besides FKOD. After I eat I weigh the same xD

Height: 5'5

Weight: 125, 127 after I eat ^o^

I need P.E T__T SCHOOL START! YOU KEEP ME IN SHAPE >C

Omg o: It says im not underweight nor over. Im in the healthy range =D

I'm sixteen, height is 5 feet exactly. I'm extremely tiny and only 95 pounds. I have a lot of muscle on my legs and I'm working on toning my stomach ;) I love my body.

I used the website to find out how much I'd have to weigh to be underweight. According to the website, if I lose enough weight to weigh 35.1kg I'll be underweight. I'm happy because it means I'd have to lose a little over a kilo.

Ohwhat, I'm 93lbs now. Soyeah, I'm 5'4 and 93lbs. Ahah, this makes me feel better xD

I'm underweight - I'm 5'4, and 90 pounds. (I'm thirteen). This creeps me out, because I don't exercise much, and I eat a lot of junk. o_O High metabolism, I guess. xD

According to that site my BMI is 15.5. It says I might not grow normally and might have menstrual problems. Well, that second part isn't true - I got my first period when I was twelve, and I get it on a regular basis. :)

My BMI is 17.5

I'm skinny, but I'm not underweight for my height and age :)

I like my body but it gets annoying when people get the wrong impression.

Everyone assumes that I don't eat or I'm on a diet or something... when in reality I sit infront of the computer all day eating pizza and drinking pepsi :p

It's weird how metabolism works :p

Female.

Twelve.

Five foot two.

130 pounds.

36B, almost C.

23.8 BMI.

I'm kind of... Not average for my age. Height, yeah, weight, not so much.

I'd say I'm pretty content with my body, over-all. A lot of my body weight is muscle, and I'm naturally wide-framed/big-boned/whatever. I have naturally big legs [thunder thighs, anyone?], so my thighs annoy me sometimes, and I'm still in general not exactly skin&bones.

I kind of have big hips. So I'm pretty curvy. Nothing wrong with that. xD

I'm losing weight [yay eating healthy] and getting taller, so I'm thinning out a bit more. I've been able to fit in a lot of my old clothes recently, but I'm also getting too small for some stuff, at the same time. I'm starting to get more healthy in my eating habits/activeness.

I am who I am, I have no complaints about my body, at the end of the day. I'm comfortable in my own skin, as far as my appearance goes.

~Mew

Height: Not sure, around 150-165cm

Weight: Haven't checked in ages.

I'm happy with the way I am. I'm very tall (and sometimes this results in backache) but I'm not too thin either, nor am I fat.

I don't know how much I weigh, and I don't know how tall I am. I somewhat prefer to keep it that way.I know I'm not fat but I still eat very very little. I like to see how far I can push my body until I finally give in to the hunger and eat. I sort of like the losing weight prospect of it, too. As a result my period has messed up and people tell me that I've probably got an eating disorder.

Overall, I'm fine with the way I look. Although I know I could look better. That's always on my mind.
I have to agree with what you said. Although I always do in our PM's xD

I really really really have a problem with eating. I cry after I've eaten dinner, regardless of how little I eat. I eat under 300 calories a day which is really unhealthy. Even if I've eaten a bit over than and burnt all the excess from exercise I'll still be absolutely miserable.

And now I've stopped getting my period so I think I might have messed up my system. I haven't lost any weight since Thursday whereas before I was losing a kilogram every few days.

Ugh I hate the whole concept of eating and losing weight and being fat :(

I have to agree with what you said. Although I always do in our PM's xD
I really really really have a problem with eating. I cry after I've eaten dinner, regardless of how little I eat. I eat under 300 calories a day which is really unhealthy. Even if I've eaten a bit over than and burnt all the excess from exercise I'll still be absolutely miserable.

And now I've stopped getting my period so I think I might have messed up my system. I haven't lost any weight since Thursday whereas before I was losing a kilogram every few days.

Ugh I hate the whole concept of eating and losing weight and being fat :(
Well maybe you should check out with your doctor. Thats really not a good sign. That you eat under 300 calories. You probally lost you period cycle since you dont have enough body fat.

Geez. I hate people these days thinking they're so "fat". Someone who weighs

80 pounds and is 13 isnt fat. More like under weight.

It sounds like your almost Balimic but you dont throw up, cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back