Helee! ~my word for Hello!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heyhey8621

Reaction score
Hey, my name is Heather Y. Just call me Heather! My nick name is Fishy (don't ask!)

But only my besties call me that- it's a long story!Anyhoo! I am a very silly and outgoing person!

I'm not shy and I am myself around strangers- I don't know them so why would I be embarressed? Anyhoo! I play lots of sports! I play volleyball, soccer, tennis, basketball, and swimming! I am very random and silly- and that's what I love! I hate it when people get too emotional and drama this! I go to Del Crest! ANd I am in 7th grade. If you want to know anything else just ask me! Oh- and I have a myspace if anyone wants to be my friend there!

PS-I AM A GIRL!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh ya! It's me Heather again! If you will mail me because I am looking up stuff and I really would like asome friends and be welcomed!!

Hi! Welcome to Tamatalk! Ur gonna love this site because its one of the most free-est forums ever! I can honestly tell you everyone is really nice. Alot of the guides are very helpful, and I mean VERY helpful (*cough *cough Admin, binary, spiffy, Tama Mum, jeremy, anybody else if i didn't name u)

I really hope you enjoy and have fun in this site. My real name is Dorothy. I'm 11.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi and welcome to tamatalk :) :mellow:

Im Rosie12 (real name rosie) and im 12 years old. Even though im almost a teenager i still love playing with tamagotchis and have 10 , gonna be 11 soon cause im getting a new version 6 :)

I hope you have a good time here, i sure do ;)

If you need any help you can come and talk to me, i will be happy to give a hand xx

Hope you have fun :)

Love Rosie12 :gozarutchi:

Latest posts

Back