Hell Girl anime?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexi~Gotchi

Reaction score
Has anyone ever watched Hell Girl? and if so what did you think of it? when I watched episode 4 "Silent Crys" I had to stop, it felt like it was messing with my spirit, but I was just wondering if anyone else had watched it and what they thought of it.

-Lexi

No, I havent wathed it, in fact I'v never heard of it before. Dosent sound like anything worth to see though...

Hell Girl is amazing.

Easily one of the best animes I've ever watched.

Never heard of it before. I'll have to do a little research on it. Who knows, I may end up loving it.

Really?

Ahh, to see all the different views on things.

Its nice to see your opinions. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
To me it seems like a Death Note rip-off. The art style is really boring, the characters to me are rather flat and not even the music kept me interested. Definitely not the best anime I've seen.

It was like Death Note: Computer Version xD

To me it seems like a Death Note rip-off. The art style is really boring, the characters to me are rather flat and not even the music kept me interested. Definitely not the best anime I've seen.
It was like Death Note: Computer Version xD
How is it like Death Note? The plots are completely different.

Death Note is about a human with a god complex who can kill people. He has emotions and has police following him, one of them being his own dad and a man who becomes one of his best friends.

Hell Girl is about a girl killed in the past and ressurected as a reaper, sent out to kill those not worthy of living anymore because of their sins. She has no feelings, and although police are looking for this killer, unlike Kira, they can't pinpoint her, for she lives in Hell and not on earth.

I get you. I don't think they are completely different. Besides the character of Hell Girl herself, there are some noticeable similarities. I mean, it's ok... but it really isn't what I would consider "Amazing" or anything like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back