HELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPP needs info

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatore

Reaction score
Im getting a tamagotchi today soI just want to know everything about them. How do you type in codes? I also want to know about getting jobs and throw in any other info wat are the tamagotchi features :D :D :D :D :D :mimitchi: B) :D

Im getting a tamagotchi today soI just want to know everything about them. How do you type in codes? I also want to know about getting jobs and throw in any other info wat are the tamagotchi features :unsure: :hitodetchi: :eek: :furawatchi: :mametchi: :ph34r: :ph34r: :gozarutchi:
jobs are for entama.

please dont post a topic b4 you need help: wait untill you read the manual first.

also, try not to put a lot of useless smilies in your post.

it just annoys people.

:p :lol: Hey. I'll be delighted to help you. Now let's get down to buisness! First of all, you can't get a job. Below I listed some of the things it contains.

1. More games. ( Get,bump,flag,heading, and sprint.)

2. Food choices! :p ( meal:scowe,sushi,bread,cereal, and other things you buy.) Snackes: ice cream cone,pudding,tart,apple, and other things you can buy.

3. Tamatown.com! a virtual website for the tama

4. Passwords! type in passwords to get items!

5. visit king in tamatown. Gives you a prize if you donate 5000 to him.

6. ALMOST EVERYTHING! Tooooo many to tell.

TIP: Read posts before you post anything. It causes confusion and annoyance. Bye!

P.S. Pass the tip to other people as well! Remember, DON'T SPAM! :( :D :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back