Hello (=ᴗ=)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamapatchi

Reaction score
Hello!

This is the first tama forum I've found which is open to all ages, so I decided that this was going to be the friendliest by-far in general.

Anyways, I only recently found my old V5 tamagotchi, and spent a ridiculous £2.50 for a measly two batteries!

Anyways, I'm looking into buying a iD L to guide me along with my poor Japanese, and because I really, really need a backlit Tama at the moment. Its getting to the stage where its freezing cold and black as pitch at about 5 o'clock at night over here, and our lights mess up the screen so I literally end up just starving them from their toys and food for about 4 hours until they all go to sleep =w=', I feel bad for doing it, but I don't know what else I can do ><.

Anywho, just basic stuff, I'm male, in the age range of 10-13 and pretty much slap bang in the middle of the Midlands in England (=ᴗ=). My current family are Ahiruku-tchi, Tororo-tchi, and Mouse-tchi. I'm training them to be the 'Laid Back' family type and so I can have a papapatchi a mamapatchi and a kuchipatchi in the next generation! As you can tell, my favourite Tamagotchi is Kuchipatchi, but as the username Kuchipatchi and Papapatchi were taken I decided to be Mamapatchi instead :3.

My three main interests are Alternative Fashion & Music, Technology, and Literature, particuarly creative writing aspects.

So, I hope I'll get along with you all!

~Mamapatchi

Hi and welcome to TamaTalk! I'm sure you'll like it here, it's so awesome, it's one of the best forums ever! xD I'm a bit new myself, actually, my account's barely over a month old.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great to meet you, Mamapatchi! I hope you like it here at TamaTalk! :blink: ~ Miriam

Great to meet you, Mamapatchi! I hope you like it here at TamaTalk! :blink: ~ Miriam
Oh my gosh! Animal crossing avi! I love Animal Crossing!

Thank you for the welcome anyways ^^!

Welcome to TamaTalk, Mamapatchi! I am sure you will enjoy it. :)
Thank you (=ᴗ=)!

Hi and welcome to TamaTalk! I'm sure you'll like it here, it's so awesome, it's one of the best forums ever! xD I'm a bit new myself, actually, my account's barely over a month old.
Thank youu!

Welcome to TamaTalk! I love Kutchipatchi :wub: I'm getting the Kutchipatchi Tama-Go hehe <3

I hope you find everything you need here. I'm a member from 2009 but recently came back to this site.

Nice to meetcha! Welcome to the forums. I'm having a little trouble reading your font color, though. :eek:

Welcome to TamaTalk! I love Kutchipatchi :wub: I'm getting the Kutchipatchi Tama-Go hehe <3

I hope you find everything you need here. I'm a member from 2009 but recently came back to this site.
Thank you ^^!

I really can't be bothered with the Tama-Go... the figures are cute, but it sort of seems like Spyro Skylanders all over again...

BUY 5 BAZILLION FIGURES THAT YOU DON'T NEEEEED YAAAAAAY FBSHG!

Yay, another Kuchipatchi lover! xD I love the Patchi family too, I kept them for the longest time when I was running my V5. xP

And I love writing as well. Ooh~

Welcome to TT! Hope you enjoy the forums. :)

Thank you ^^!

I really can't be bothered with the Tama-Go... the figures are cute, but it sort of seems like Spyro Skylanders all over again...

BUY 5 BAZILLION FIGURES THAT YOU DON'T NEEEEED YAAAAAAY FBSHG!
The Tama-Go is definitely a simpler Tamagotchi. I think the reason I like it is that I'm trying to start collecting Tamagotchi merchandise, and the figures are a good place to start (and they add a lot to the Tama-Go). And I think the Tama-Go itself is also a good place to start for people getting back into Tamagotchis since it's very affordable and not complicated.

....but yeah, it was a gimmick that obviously didn't go over so well, given the sales. I think they should have made it in color (well, don't we all). Think how much more successful it might have been, even without changing anything else, if the Tama-Go had been a color version.

Yay, another Kuchipatchi lover! xD I love the Patchi family too, I kept them for the longest time when I was running my V5. xP

And I love writing as well. Ooh~

Welcome to TT! Hope you enjoy the forums. :)
Yaaay ^^!

They just aged up this morning, I have a shell-tchi ^^. Its so cuuuuute c:

The Tama-Go is definitely a simpler Tamagotchi. I think the reason I like it is that I'm trying to start collecting Tamagotchi merchandise, and the figures are a good place to start (and they add a lot to the Tama-Go). And I think the Tama-Go itself is also a good place to start for people getting back into Tamagotchis since it's very affordable and not complicated.

....but yeah, it was a gimmick that obviously didn't go over so well, given the sales. I think they should have made it in color (well, don't we all). Think how much more successful it might have been, even without changing anything else, if the Tama-Go had been a color version.
Its £7.99 at Argos at the moment XD.

It does add a lot to the game, but so do the IR downloads for the iDL and they're free XP.

HIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah well welcome to the best forum on EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and possibly the universe)

I guess I prefer hanatchi to kutchipatchi but at the same time kutchipatchi is really cute ^ _ ^ (I want to hug him... what would that feel like?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back