Hello :3 Im a Newbie.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elle_C

Reaction score
Hi! Im Elle, and I am a Newbie! Not to tamagotchis, but to Tamatalk anyway. Im getting my first Connection within the next two weeks, and Im very excited! I cant wait to join the discussion :3

BTW, to see pictures of my baby and my soon to be logs, please check out my Xanga's,

My tamagotchi Related Journal

My Personal Journal (with tamagotchi content :3)

I cant wait to be a part of the community!!!!

Welcome to tamatalk elle^-^

You site is cool and i hope you enjoy your connection when it arrives!!! I myself own 4 and want a few more befor the v2's come out in august.

Thank you so much Webster! Wow, you have a great collection! They are impossible to get on Guam. Thank you for the link your page looks super!

^-^

Welcome To TamaTalk!!!

I have 6 tamagotchis (soon to be 7 when my keitai arrives).

Hope you have a good time here, Tamatalk's done a lot for me where Tama's are concerned, and I hope it will do for you too!!!

Neep! Welcome to tamatalk, land of the free and home of the brave! Wait, sorry, I got my lines messed up.

Take two, and ACTION!

Neep! Welcome to tamatalk, the kewl place to talk about tamagotchis! Stay active! ^-^

hi im new and i don't have many m8s.so Ellie would u like to be m8s with me!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks :lol: I love being in the Tama club! Seeing my name up there makes me so happy n.n thanks sooooo much to everoyne who has contacted me and wished me welcome! I love you all so much!

WELCOME TO TAMATALK! Its great to have people that know about tamagotchis come in and help the newcomers and teach them the basics :p ( although i am not a newcomer, lol) :D

Welcome to TamaTalk!

P.S.I'm also in TamaClub,I hope you like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back