Hello :3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Faelitchi

Reaction score
Hello :huh: [these smilies are adorable! > w <]

:D I'm particularly new here at Tama Talk, but I have all the tamagotchi versions from v1 to v5, so I'm not a new tamagotchi owner. I plan to get v6 once I am able to. [i'm trying to balance my allowance; but that's a different story]

Starting from the first day I ever got my tamagotchi I have been obsessed non-stop. I weep when my batteries die out. :D

Right now my v4 has gone through a very long generation and still is living. :3 I'm so proud. But my v1 and v2 batteries are dead so I'm pleading my parents to go to Wal-Mart and buy me some new ones :D

Personally, I think I'm a fairly excellent Tama-er. ;) But I have a thing for boasting.

Hi, welcome to TT. ^_^

Hope you have fun here and let any of the Guides know if you have any trouble.

Can't wait to see you around on the forums! You'll definitely enjoy it. :) Hehe.

Hey there ^_^

I'm new too, just joined yesterday ! Don't forget to read the Rules etc...

But if you want a friend, just PM me :D we can be n00bs together xD

hehe.

Welcome to TT.

Hope you like it here!! (;

If you have ny questions, need help or want a friend, just PM me. I'm all ears! And mouth, obviously. xD

Have fun!

See you around.

I've been a Tama-er for a long time, and I've been in a forum a bit like this before; I think I'll be able to handle things from now on, but the offer was appreciated.

@fantaababyy// Yes, may we be the coolest noobs ever. :3 Joking, we're all cool. 8D

Off I go, getting my CRT contact lens. -sob-

Latest posts

Back