Hello :3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MysteryMoonbeam

Reaction score
Hi, I'm MysteryMoonbeam, and I'm new here! :D

I've been stalking you all lurking on TT since I was... um, let me see... 12, maybe? Whenever I google something Tamagotchi related I always seem to end up here. :p

My small collection consists of 6 tamas plus my brother's unwanted V4. Poor V4. :(

My fave tamas include Mametchi, Lovelitchi and Chantotchi, but I could make that list go on for miles. :wacko:

I :wub: like to <_< use smilies B) a lot. :newmametchi:

When I'm not playing with my Tamagotchis I like to play video games, write fanfiction, and play with doll houses. Some things you just don't grow out of. ^_^

Well, I look forward to my time on TamaTalk and meeting fellow tama lovers! :lol:

Hi there! I am new as well. :) I also looked on this website a lot before joining. My favorite Tamagotchi character is Mametchi. I am trying to get him on my Tama Go at the moment. I hope you have a lot of fun here on Tamatalk! :)

Glad you decided to become a member! :D Welcome aboard officially! :D :D
Thanks! :D

Welcome to TamaTalk! I bet you didn't guess this, but I love Mametchi as well! How shocking, lol XD
Mametchi forever! *high five* :newmametchi:

Hi there! I am new as well. :) I also looked on this website a lot before joining. My favorite Tamagotchi character is Mametchi. I am trying to get him on my Tama Go at the moment. I hope you have a lot of fun here on Tamatalk! :)
You have a Tama Go? *is jealous* :p

Good luck getting Mametchi! I'm trying to get him on my Music Star. ;)

WELCOME TO TAMATALK! so happy to have another member <3 if you have any questions or need any help please feel free to p.m me <3
Thanks! :lol:

Latest posts

Back