Hello. ^_^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom of the Shrub

Reaction score
Hello everyone. :lol: I found this lovely forum through another website, which I found by googling. :p I've been following the whole new Tamagotchi thing since I heard about them coming out in Japan back in... Febuary? Something like that. I waited forever for them to come out here in the U.S. and now I finally have one, a Tamagotchi Connection! *Dance* His name is Raoul. :lol: He's so cute!

Well anyway, I'm happy to join this forum! ^__^ It's nice to see so many fans of Tamagotchis!

awwwww, too cute, maybe he's metro...hehe, i almost got the lite pink one, but i went with the hot pink instead since the walls of my new room are hot pink, i love the color pink, so i thought my tama should be pink too

Congradulations on getting a new tamagotchi and welcome to the forum!

A metro tamagotchi too funny lol! :lol: :lol: :p :p

Haahaa, thank you. :D He's so cute though, I don't mind if he's metro. XP
Hellokitty93- That one's adorable too! It was so hard for me to choose. :p
isnt it tho? I think l8er on i mite have to go back and get another one... :) i bought a purple on for my little cousins, they're sisters and i thought they could share one since i only had $35, lol. go metro tama's! i kinda want an avatar that says that. lolol. i wonder if lozzie would make me one.....hmmmm.....(please? hehehe)

*ears twitch* Did somebody say they need a new avatar? :)

BTW, welcome to the boards, Phantom of the Shrub and Raoul! Glad to see you. Nice avatar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back