Hello all!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stefke2108

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I'm new on this forum however i'm not new to Tama's ^_^ I've been collecting the cute little guys from the day they came out in our country till now.

I've collected many over the years but sadly due to moving a few times i seem to have lost my box with all of them inside :( Now i'm trying to start my collection again with the few ones that are left!

(still hoping the box will show up somewhere since i had some pretty rare ones)

I'm a 26y old girl from Belgium (Europe) and if anyone here could help me get my collection back up again would be awesome hehe!

Regards,

Stefanie

Welcome to TamaTalk!

I've been caring for and collecting tamagotchi's since 1997 as well, currently have a jap gen2 and angelgotchi and i'm awaiting a jap gen1 to show up in the next few days. Best place to find them would be ebay though so just keep checking there every day. Good luck getting your collection back to where it was^-^

Yep I've been scanning ebay every few days now to see if I could find some that are affordable :D

So far what's left of my collection is (I also collect some of the none Bandai ones) :

Japanese Angel

Morino

Japanese P2

Nano Kitty

Giga Pets Compu Kitty.

Used to have :

a few different Jap and US p1 and 2

Mesutchi + Osutchi

Digimons V1

Original Dinkie Dino

Giga Pets Digital Doggie

and i'm really sad i've lost those... (Still believe they must be around somewhere!! lol)

On my wishlist are the Devilgotch, Tamotchi Ocean and some P1 (again :rolleyes: )

Hiya! It's sad that you lost most of your collection, but keep searching around Ebay for more (;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back