Hello!~ Dork into old games, here! :3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TangoBunny

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I got a Tamagotchi Friends for Christmas, and only got around to putting the batteries in and starting it up yesterday... and, ended up finding my way to this site!

I used to have an original purple Tamagotchi when I was little, and now I have a purple gem Tamagotchi Friends. It's so nostalgic!

I'm into odd video games in general. I love looking into things like old adventure games, bizarre games, ancient computers, and outdated video game art styles. Hooray! :3

Hello there and welcome ! Curious, can you give an example of old or bizarre games? Enjoy your tamagotchi you'll like it here :D

Thanks everyone!

ryonyanko: As for old/bizarre games, I've recently played things like The Alpine Encounter for the Apple II, the 2013 online Bubsy 3D game, Remember11 (a Japanese visual novel), Man Enough (a terrible 90s FMV dating sim), and Oishinbo, which is a Japanese Famicom Disk System game based on a cooking manga, where you have to travel across the country finding the rarest and best ingredients to satisfy your boss's weird demands for food. :3

Welcome to TamaTalk! c:

I need to get a TMGC Friends sometime lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back