Hello Emily here.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

♥Sharpay~fan♥

Reaction score
My name is Emily i am 10 years old and I live in the United Kingdom i ♥ animals i have two adorable cats one called Tobi and the other Tom.I have 2 tamagotchi v3's and one is on g3 and is a girl but my other one the daddy was supposed to leave last night and it is still aslepp i just dont get it its strange :lol: .My birthday is the 6th August 1996.I have a little brother called Rhys he's 4.Oh and i might aswell tell you what characters my tamagotchi's are well i have a tamatchi on my g3 and one that i dont know the name of :blink: .I am really a good freind and i can help you on most tamagotchi tips.I have blue eyes and Brunette hair i have glasses and i am white.Oh and as you may have guessed(My username) I like Sharpay from High school Musical I have a crush on Zac Efron too ♥♥♥♥♥ He's so hot but i have to say i dont like Ryan even know that my boyfriends name haha but its not him is it and Gabriella is really cool too.My favourite sports are football & Tennis am am good at neither but its just fun to do :mimitchi: .Oh and just to say if i ever get mad at you then just to let you know i dont mean it :wacko: i just get mad sometimes ;) .I am also mad about fashion oh and i ♥ Denim Jeans(I have some on now i always wear them on weekends too hehe) So i really hope to make some new freinds :blink: <----Cute!.

welcome to tama talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to tamatalk!

Oh, kitties?! I ♥ kitties! I'm not saying my name, but I'm 11 years old, and also love animals! ;) I have a dog called Scamp and a hamster called Truffle- they're both adorable! :blink: I see you like High School Mucical- my cosin would love you! :mimitchi:

Anyways, if you need a pal, or any kind of help, feel free to PM me! :blink:

:wacko: //RM :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
id love to be your friend i am 11 plus you can read my log at me and my 2v3s :D :( :(

Hi Emily , my name is keeli i live in new zealand . i just joined on the 21st and saw your'e profile so i thought i would send you a message. i have 2 tamagotchis a version 3 and a version 4 ^_^ . i have 1 sister ,casey and 2 cats aswell. one is cooper a boy and ajax the girl. in 2008 im moving to australia hoping to bring cooper and ajax. ^_^ oh well gotta go hope 2 hear from u ^_^ . bye

hi and welcome to tamatalk Emily/ sharpayfan!

PM me if you need help or just want a friend! ;)

hi and welcome to tamatalk Emily/ sharpayfan!

PM me if you need help or just want a friend! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back