Hello Everybody!...Again

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iamtamagotchi

Reaction score
Well back in I'd say 2007 I got my first Tamagotchi a V4. So of course I crawled the internet looking for any tips or tricks I could use for it. I stumbled across this site and others like it and joined. Thus began about 3 years of collecting and chatting with the wonderful members of this site. But 4 years ago I just lost interest in Tamagotchis and put my collection in a box and in my closet. but after finding them I started them back up and re discovered this site.

What I mean to say is that for now I'm back!!! I made this post only because most of the members I see are one's I haven't had the pleasure of saying hello to and/or welcoming them myself. So treat this as my introduction and a welcome to all the new members that have joined since I left.

My name is Sean but I go by squirrelguys more recently. I love Pokemon and other RPGs, If you have an Xbox, PS3, or 3DS you can ask and I'll add you for some games.

Can't wait to meet everyone again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back!

It's wonderful that this is a hobby that can be so easily jumped into again!

Latest posts

Back