Hello everybody!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juice♥girl

Reaction score
Hey everybody. My name is Juice♥girl! (duh :pochitchi: ) Lol! anyway I actually registered a few days ago but I um . . . actually validated it today so . . . Hi, once again!

Well, Currently I have 20 tamas, let's see . . . 5 v1's 2 v2's 8 v4's and 5v3's. Yeah, i think that's about how much I have. For me, they started coming out in grade 2 or 3. I really didn't think they were that interesting and when I asked other children to play they were always so angry! One even told on me :rolleyes: I couldn't believe it. After a while they were banned, this one kid Jason smashed another kid's Tama so, that was the end of that. After that I decided to give Tamagothis a try. I said, "Mom, could I get a Tamagotchi?" Of course, she said yes, and then we started jumping up and down saying, " TAMAGOTCHI, TAMAGOTCHI!" It was so great! After that day I got it, The rules were humongous. ( And now they seem so little after about 4 years. ) But, Tamagotchis are so cool! I ♥ Em'! How many tama's do you guys have? This site is also cool! Hope I see all of you guys around the site here!

Anyway, That's all for now, Bye! :pochitchi:

○**Juice♥Girl** ○

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Shatagama. Hope to see you around the site here :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back