Hello Everybody!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedGozarutchi

Reaction score
Hello,I'm RedGozarutchi!I have 2 Tamagotchi's,one is a V2,and one is a V3!My Tamagotchi on my V3 is a Bunbuntchi.It's very cute!My V2's batteries ran out,but the last tama I had was a butterfly looking tama.If anyone knows the name of it,please let me know!I hope I have lots of fun and make friends!P.S.I'm a Final Fantasy 7 fan and a Pokemon fan too!Oh and my favorite tama is Gozarutchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
HellO! Welcome to tamatalk! I hope you enjoy your stay here, and please do appreciate everyone on the internet! :) Please feel free to PM me about anything if need somthing or if you would liek to chat id be glad to talk! :D

(the following links are in my siggy :D )

Please have a look at the rules, click rules and respect them, thnaks! If you following them you will do an awsome job!

Need help with Karma? Click: click here on my Siggy. You will understand what is Karma and more!

Try to answer posts in the best of your abbility and be as informative as you can, it will help the Tamatalker understand, and you will help him/her which is a great feelnig! :furawatchi:

Try to do your best, and you never know what the rewards may be :gozarutchi:

With reagards,

-KG-

Welcome to TamaTalk, RedGozarutchi! Hope you enjoy it here! If you need any help, or want showing round, just PM me or a TamaTalk Guide. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back