Hello Everyone! I'm New To TamaTalk!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

♥ Eva ♥

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Courtney, but on here I go as Eva. I'm new to TamaTalk. I like helping people so if you need help with Tamagotchi Connection V1-4 then pm me and I will reply.

I will let you in on some things I enjoy:

I like chatting on https://gabbly.com/animerequiem.com and I am known as Eva there aswell. Sometimes I change my name to Shyst.

I have 8 Tamagotchi Connections. 2 V1, 2 V2, 1 V3 and 3 V4. I will be getting a V4.5 soon aswell.

I have 34 Webkinz. My newest one is black cat. My username is Iromee.

My Neopets username is froggi_twister.

My favourite game is Puchi Carat - an anime game on the game Taito Legends 2. You use the paddle to hit the ball and knock off gems. Feauturing cute anime characters.

My faveourite Puchi Carat character is Shyst. That's why I use Shyst as my name sometimes on Animerequiem.

That's not all, but I don't want to go on and on. So if you want, add me on Neo or Webkinz. And I welcome any other new members to TT!

Welcome to tamatalk Eva! I hope you enjoy Tamachat, the many posts, and make a lot of new friends! I enjoy Webkinz too my username is irawk. I am online right now and will add you. Please enjoy your stay here.

Welcome to tamatalk Eva! I hope you enjoy Tamachat, the many posts, and make a lot of new friends! I enjoy Webkinz too my username is irawk. I am online right now and will add you. Please enjoy your stay here.
Thanks so much!

Hey there ♥ Eva ♥,

Welcome to TamaTalk. I have been ehre for over a year now, so I feel happy to welcome newbies as if it was my first time at TT! Visit the Arcade in FUn Stuff when you get bored! Hope you get a high score!

I love Pokémon a lot, especially the one caled Rayquaza. I also enjoy watching the Disnkey Channel when I am bored. I also like to practice running while I am waiting outside.

-Ray (formely pokemonlover)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back