Hello Everyone

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mejina

Reaction score
I was big into Tamagotchis back in the late 90's when they had just come out. Two days ago I picked up a v 4.5 on a whim not having touched a Tamagotchi in years and wow have they come a long way. I had a few questions that I've already found the answers to by browsing these forums, and now I just have a couple more. You people talk of different families of tamas, and universal adults. What is a 'universal' adult and how do they differ from other adult tamas? And what are the different families of adults in 4.5?

My boy tama will turn 2 later tonight. He's already a teen, I was worried that he grew up so fast but now I know thats pretty normal. He was Kuribotchi and changed into Kujakutchi, do any of you know what he could possibly be as an adult?

I'm excited to learn that through the matchmaker I can have multiple generations of tamas even though I don't have any friends (yet anyway :mellow: ) who own one of these. Thanks for the help!

~Meji

A 'universal' character doesn't belong in a picticular group, and some people say that they are taken care of badly :( they don't really differ from the other adults in V4.

On V4.5 i don't think that it is much differant family wise, there are 3 groups:mame :D kuchi :( and meme :( . And if you want to know wot he could be when he is older, then go to my website! its in my siggy!

Well done on Gettin a V4.5! :(

hope i helped, and have a great tama day! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back