Hello Everyone!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horse Feather

Reaction score
Hello! I recently joined TamaTalk after lurking as a Guest for so long. I figured it'd be worth while because this place seems so friendly and active and it'd be great to talk with other people who love and enjoy Tamagotchi's as much as I do! I currently have a V4, I believe and I'm on my 8th Gen Tamagotchi. I'm surprised I haven't lost one yet, although I have come close! It was my friend who got me interested in Tamagotchi's again - I still have my old blue one from back during the 1990s when they first arrived, however it needs new batteries. :lol:

Hmm, a bit about me. I'm an animator/artist, currently 22 and still enjoy collecting toys from the 1980s right up to current versions. I have things from Tamagotchis, to Transformers (old and new), to My Little Ponies (old and new), etc. Comes with the territory, I think, of being an animator. I adore cartoons and animated films and part of my toy collection started from going to school in lab that was full of them (I'm not joking! Grown adults and young adults...all of us had toy figures at our desks!). In fact, my friend and I inspired another friend of mine to buy a Tama and now there's an animation studio who has roughly 3 or so people with them. Haha!

I've tons of other interests too, which I think I listed a good number of them in my profile. I'd repeat them, but I think this intro post is getting long enough with my ramblings. :lol:

I look forwards to being an active member and joining in on some of the threads here soon!

~Horse Feather

Hi, and welcome to TamaTalk! :) It's great you've decided to become a member - you sound really cool! If you need any help with anything, don't be afraid to PM me. I don't bite - hard :D

Hello, and welcome to TamaTalk, Horse Feather! I hope you enjoy it here, the members are incredibly friendly. Questions? PM me. :)

You're an animator? That is so awesome! That's what I wanna be! :D

~ Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back