Hello Everyone!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Starry_Sky

Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt]Hello, I'm new and I want to find out what the good bits are about tamatalk (or as i call it T.T) Why does it have so many members? What do you like about it? Why are you still a member? What is your favourite part of T.T? Do you dislike any forums or parts of TamaTalk?[/SIZE]

Please tell me I'd love to know so I can visit all the good places!

Thanks

x

[SIZE=7pt]Heyya! TT has so many members because it is a very popular and active site. I like it because it is a friendly community. I am still a member because I could not leave this site, it is too good. Enjoy your time here!![/SIZE]

Hi and welcome to TT! :p

I like TT because the site is so lovely designed. I love the way the little guy on the screen of the shell in the corner always changes. The smileys are good! This site has so many members because it has links everywhere and it's a well loved and known site! :angry:

My favourite forum is the Tamagotchi Tips and Tricks forum. I also love the logs.

There are no forums in this website that are of dislike to me.

Enjoy your stay here in TT! :angry:

Hello! Welcome to tamatalk. Im guessing since you haven't been on tamatalk before you probably dont know the rules.. Am I right?

Just some links I reccomend going to,

A users guide to tamatalk

Getting started

I like tamatalk because the people are soo nice here. The emoticons are aweomse (Remember not to over use them) I suggest going to help for new tamagotchi pet owners if you are new to tamagotchi's but if you just want to talk about anything go to (Non) - Tamatalk.

I assure you, since you have joined tamatalk you will have an awesome time!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to TamaTalk! :furawatchi:

I enjoy being on TT because it has great Tamagotchi facts, info, contests, fanfics, and more! It also has an arcade, (Non) Tama-Talk forums, and a photo gallery. Trust me, you WILL enjoy your time here. :furawatchi:

Chatterbox

[SIZE=21pt]hi how are ya,one good place is the logs check mine out if you wanna and[/SIZE]

i suggest reading the squid v5 log and i'd love to read yours when you get one

[SIZE=21pt]Hello, I'm new and I want to find out what the good bits are about tamatalk (or as i call it T.T) Why does it have so many members? What do you like about it? Why are you still a member? What is your favourite part of T.T? Do you dislike any forums or parts of TamaTalk?[/SIZE]Please tell me I'd love to know so I can visit all the good places!

Thanks

x
Hi! Welcome to tamatalk :) .

-It has so many members because it's been here for a while, and it's popular.

-I like it because it doesn't focus on just tamagotchis.

-I'm a member, still, because of the above, and I love to help people.

-My favorite part is the annocements, or celebrating it's birthday.

-I don't like it when people argue, or have lots of SPAM flowing through tamatalk.

//mame ;)

Latest posts

Back