Hello Everyone!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tepes

Reaction score
I'm Tepes, I'm a 21 y/o house wife. I am also my neighbourhoods babysitter. I just adopted a Version 5 at the urging of my young friend Makoto. I'm pretty new at this having NEVER had one as a child I'm looking forward to raising these little pixel-y pets... I hope this does not become yet another obsession!

I am also an obsessed knitter and going to be adopting a hedgehog (Vlad) in October, so anyone who wants to talk about hedgies or knititng also feel free to message!

Peace!

Tepes

Hello! Welcome to the wonderful world of the tamagotchi's forum!

If you need any help, no need to hesitate, just drop a PM to me. :D

Looking forward to hear from you!

Hello, my name is QuinnK. I hope that you have an awesome time here like I do! And trust me, tamagotchi will be an obsession! I play with mine 24/7. I could never put it down. I hope you have a fun time with your new hedgehog. It would be cool to have one. Now I really want one.

~QuinnK

Welcome, Tepes!

Enjoy posting and making online friends at TamaTalk. Of course, read the rules so you don't get banned or suspended or anything like that.

When you get your hedgehog, have fun with it! I wonder what it's like having a hedgehog?

Hello welcome to the site! Have fun and be active and dont forget to read the rules!

Welcome to tamatalk!

We all hope you like tamatalk and trust me tamagotchis are very addictive! ^_^

Well have fun!

Latest posts

Back