Hello Everyone!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luna_Solara

Reaction score
Hi all! I'm 19 years old and love Tamagotchi!I've been a fan of them since 2004 and I've got one of each version except for 1, I misplaced it awhile back apparently :( . My favorite version is 4.0. I also enjoy video games of pretty much all types, reading and messing around with makeup. I think that's about it ;)

Heya!

I'm SugaryGoesRAWR, and I normally go by Sugary or Ella, but you can call me whatever you want!

Pleased to meet you, have you poked around the forums yet? We're quite a mixed bunch here xD

Have fun!

:)

Hello and welcome to TamaTalk! If you need any help their is plenty of staff members who can help! If you want to read some useful tips then visit the guildlines ! Hope that you will enjoy yourself on here! Good luck :)

Thank you for all the welcomes, after poking around, I've posted something for sale in tbay and I hope to do a TamaLog pretty soon (saw some and they looked fun). It looks like I'll be sticking around and enjoying myself 'round here pretty well :D

Latest posts

Back