hello everyone.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Katanawing

Reaction score
hellooo, everyone! bamfan1994771, or rachael, told me to sign up on here.

some things about me:

name is maddi, i go by katana or katanawing

i have a tumblr, and as you can see in my signature, if you follow me i will follow you :)

i am extremely literate, except that when i'm writing topics like this and just replying then i usually don't put much effort into it.

i do roleplay, a lot, and i will roleplay almost anything.

i love the hunger games, harry potter, percy jackson

i've read warriors and fablehaven even though they're kid books pretty much haha.

i'm not a very judgmental person and i'm really open minded to a lot of things, and if i put enough research or heart into something new then i usually end up liking it.

i want friends on here :c

soo, yeah. hello :)

Hi and welcome to TamaTalk! Please be sure to check out the User Guide to the site if you haven't already done so. If you ever have any questions, feel free to let myself or any of the other Guides know. Pleased to meet you and I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

OMG YES. WE CAN BE BESTIES AND I CAN GO OVER TO UR HOUZE AND MAKE YOu JOINZ FORUMS

Welcome. I'm one of TT's several Pikachu Fans o^-^ob Hope you have a good time exploring the forums. And listen to the guides. And don't swear. But be as random as you want. We have plenty of randomness and would like to add yours to our collective. >:3

Welcome. I'm one of TT's several Pikachu Fans o^-^ob Hope you have a good time exploring the forums. And listen to the guides. And don't swear. But be as random as you want. We have plenty of randomness and would like to add yours to our collective. >:3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back