hello everyone

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

antona

Reaction score
:wacko: hello everyone,

my daughter and i got tamagotchi's last week and we're addicted. Is it possible to cheat with them so we can buy some of the expensive stuff in the shop?.....

cheers

antona and tilly

Yes. There are hidden codes to get great stuff including steak, birthday cake, dressing up costumes, love potions and cool hair gel that gives u an afro. Shall I tell u them?? They are:

Hair gel: acbcabac

Fancy dress costume: cbaacabc

Whole cake: abbacbcc

Steak: bacbcacb

Love potion: bcbacaba

If you do all 5 u get a rare mimitchi costume that u keep 4eva. To type in the cheats(the buttons u use are a , b, and c) go to shop and stay on the screen where you see the shop keeper. Press a a few times unil the shop keeper goes weird. Then quickly type in ur cheat. If you've done it correctly, it should come up with ur item and underneath it'll say try it. Easy pasy. After u do the cheats once you have to pay for them as in for the items so use them carefully.

Hope I can b some help. Bye! x :wacko:

Hi!

The best way to earn points is by playing Slot, and that game is available when your tama is an adult. It doesn't really matter if you have to wait for it to be an adult because only adults can use most of the items you buy at the store anyway. And yes, there are codes like the ones Sister Wolf has posted. You can also find them at my website in my signature.

Welcome to tama talk this is the place to be if you are tama crazy! I am the masked Stranger and if you have any questions then just ask me i'll try my best to answer.

:hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: :mimitchi: this a great website !!! ull have a great time!![im not new] wenever u need help try 2 reach me im a tamagotchi mastah[ushould chek out the arcade] :mimitchi:

tamagotchi:red with jellybeans v2 [sweet candy collection]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back