Hello everyone (:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carleesi

Reaction score
I am not really new to this forum, many of you have known me for a very long time now, but I figured it would be a good thing to write here since I made a new account recently.
Previously my nickname was Carol_tama and I've been on TamaTalk since I was around 13-15 years old. Now I'm 22. :D
I love to crochet, I obviously collect Tamagotchis and I am a gamer-type. I play Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Animal Crossing: Wild World [3DS], Diablo III [PS3], WoW [PC] and many more. I also like card games, I have 4 decks in Magic: The Gathering (red-burn, green-infect, blue-infect, green and blue-Simick guild). Other card game I really enjoy is Munchkin, I have the basic one and the Cthulhu themed one.
As for the music I used to listen only to rock (old Linkin Park, System Of A Down, Nirvana, Soundgarden, Rage Against The Machine and more), but recently I started to listen to anything that is on the radio. :D I also have a guitar and even know how to play it! xD
In my free time I love to sit outside and read a good book (I'm a fantasy fan) or meet with my friends. <3 And making new friends! ^^
In my not-free-time I am a student of Silesian University - I study English filology with additional German language. I learn to become a translator in a few years. Hard work! But I love it. :)

I don't know what more to write, haha, so if you have any questions - just ask. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back