Hello everyone ~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sumotty

Reaction score
Hi! :3

Name's Abby, I'm almost 20, I live in France, and I like life simulations (the Sims, Tamagotchis, Animal Crossing...) and Pokémon, a lot. I tend to use a lot of emoticons ^_^ and I guess that's enough of a personal introduction for now ;)

So, I'm going to tell you about the adventures I've had with tamas so far ~

When I was about 10, my cousin got a V2 from her parents, and I was so amazed by it! I immediately wanted one, so I started saving up, and a few months later I got myself a V1. I was a bit disappointed that it didn't have all the features my cousin's V2 had, but my tama was so cute, I loved it all the same :wub: Then the battery ran out a few months later, and I didn't bother buying a new one (I was saving up for Winx Club Panini stickers by then, and my tama was paused most of the time anyway :( ).

About two years later, I got hooked on tamas again and finally changed the battery in my V1, before learning that new versions had been released. I gave in and had my dad buy me a V4 for my birthday; my V4 was the one I chose to take to school with me, and I kinda started a tama fad back then :D for a few months we all had tamas and we were connecting them whenever we could. Then I graduated from [the French equivalent of] middle school and I kinda lost interest for my tamas, again.

Now, I have super good memories of all those times, and I was getting kinda nostalgic last week; I thought it'd be nice to get both my tamas running again, so I bought (again) new batteries [i'm planning to order more on Amazon soon, that way I'll be prepared next time :rolleyes: ], and I've been taking care of both tamas since August 1st ~

I ended up stumbling upon this forum on August 2nd, while searching for growth charts and bedtimes for the V4 – I already kept extensive logs for the V1 back in the day :p – and whether some people had functional V2s/V3s they were willing to sell. I read a lot more than I'd planned to, and I found the ambiance here really nice so I thought it'd be worth getting an account! (I was also glad to note that I wasn't the only "adult" playing with tamas :lol: )

I'm not really used to participating in discussions, I mostly read what other people say, but I thought it'd be nice to introduce myself nonetheless. :)

Have a nice day ~

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back