Hello everyone!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

polychrome

Reaction score
Call me Poly! I don't have any tamas atm but I do like them a lot because I am not immune to cute little guys, colorful trinkets, and interesting anthropology lol. Just a few of my favorites are Mametchi, Nyatchi, Ginjirotchi, Sebiretchi, and Simagurutchi!

Last edited:
Call me Poly! I don't have any tamas atm but I do like them a lot because I am not immune to cute little guys, colorful trinkets, and interesting anthropology lol. Just a few of my favorites are Mametchi, Ginjirotchi, Sebiretchi, and Simagurutchi!
WAIT I forgot to mention that I do have the tama gameboy game but I have no clue where my gameboy color went

Hello 🙋🏼‍♀️ I came across this forum by chance because I was looking for information about Retromon. This is currently also my Virtual Pet, with which I'm trying to get back into the franchise and have fun 🤓 I am 36 years old, from Germany and probably owned my first Tama when I was 7 years old. Over the years that followed, I had various devices of this type from time to time until I finally lost sight of the subject.

Latest posts

Back