Hello everyone

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've been helping my sister look after her Tamagotchi for most of the summer holidays, but I've only recently started learning about them properly and trying to take very good care of it. We still make mistakes but this one (she's called it 'Bogey', so if I say this a lot it's not to be vulgar ;) ) is much better trained and I hope healthier. Have to wait and see how he evolves though. Look forward to chatting with you all and learning more. :D

Welcome to Tamatalk, Shiny Happy Tamas.

I hope you enjoy your stay here. Feel free to PM me if you need any help or have any queries.

Looking forward to getting to know you better :mellow:

- Fooet

Hi and thanks everyone who's replied. :(

I_luv_tamas_4ever: The training bar got filled for the first time ever today, since I finally found out how to how to discipline it properly thanks to this site :) Unfortunatley Bogey waited until the minute before his bedtime to poop yesterday,so he had to sleep with it and I doubt he'll become a mametchi now. He'll still be something we haven't had before though, so I don't care.

TamaChickie11: Funny you should say that, I can very much relate to your avatar too. Most forum users are introverted and intuitive personality types, which I would think should make us more likely to vividly relive yesterdays when the immediate environment is under-stimulating. That's my excuse anyway :D

Fooet: Thanks very much for the offer, it's very kind. Look forward to getting to know you too. :huh:

Welcome to TT and always fel welcome to ask a member a question or report your bad feelings to a guide! If a member is being mean to you report him/her. If a topic upsets you \pm a guide and tell him.her where to go! I am happy another tama person is showing their tama love!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back