hello fellow members!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamtaro ham-ham

Reaction score
:lol: :D Hi! My names Hamtaro Ham-Ham, I'm 9. Please greet me! I wont be posting alot though......maybe.

How come everyone is 10 before me on all my other forums, lol! I love hamsters also!

EDIT: I also forgot to say I love Hamtaro too!

EDIT: In my Hamster Hideout forum, some times im called Hamtaro H-H :lol: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup! do you like mine? did anyone hear about the sunami?

do you want to be my friend? if not, its ok though. are you a guy or a girl? im a girl.

Yeah I really like yours it says: JUICY!!! I haven't heard of the sunarmi,and yes I really like to be your friend!!!,and i'm a boy. :D :lol:

lol r u guys in 5th grade? im 12 and im in 7th grade and im not really into hamtaro but hes cool also if you need any help with your tamagotchis pm me!

Wow, in my school, nobody is 12 in the whole 4th grade(witch im in). so if i was in 7 grade......hmm, maybe im wrong. was never into mental math, only when i had to,lol.

I love Hamtaro too! I have the Ham-Ham Games for GBA! I'm in eight grade!

i have all the games that came out so far in USA too! and a copy of the new game coming out i USA only in japanes, but scince it did not come out in usa(its computer downloaded) i have to delete it after 24 hours of playing unless im doing something ilegal*sighs* i guess i'll have too wait fot it to come out,lol.

[SIZE=14pt]Hello Hamtaro Ham-Ham, Im 11 and I live in new Zealand.[/SIZE]

I like videogames, tamagotchi, anime and manga, neopets, pokemon and much more. Reply or PM :wacko:

Hi-hi! Keiko, my Tamagotchi, and me welcome you! Happy Birthday! :unsure:

Hi, i LOVE Hamtaro! :ichigotchi:

i liked it before tamagotchis! :ichigotchi: But... when i discovered tamagotchis im my town, i like BOTH NOW!

i know all the websites of hamtaro! here's some! 1 of the hamtaro web pages!

the 2nd ham ham PAGE! YEAH!

when your on the 2nd page look on the right near the bottom.You will see something say "Visit the sites of hamtaro's previous games",click one of them (or visit the fist one then visit the 2nd) and it will lead you to another ham ham SITE! YEAH! you can also learn ham ham words from that site! :ichigotchi:

i'm 10 i'm in Year 5! not grade Year! ( i'm in London they call it Year there!) :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back