Hello from Littlemisssunshine!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi! I'm new to TamaTalk. My favorite hobbies are fishing, horseback riding, and snorkeling. My Tamagotchi is a boy, but his name is Sophia because I didn't know you might get a boy or a girl! I just got it yesterday! What is your Tamagotchi's name?

Hi there! :rolleyes: Welcome to Tamatalk. I hope you enjoy your stay here, and have fun!!! :rolleyes: :) :p Hope to see you around TT all the time. :) :D :furawatchi:

PS

My Tama's name is Helen! :rolleyes:

~Tama-Love~

Hi! I'm new to TamaTalk. My favorite hobbies are fishing, horseback riding, and snorkeling. My Tamagotchi is a boy, but his name is Sophia because I didn't know you might get a boy or a girl! I just got it yesterday! What is your Tamagotchi's name?
u can pm me if u want!! and i will tell u how to get a avatar! :eek: :wacko:

Welcome.

If in future you want to check whether its a boy or girl before naming there will be a time when it will appear on screen before you can name it. If its black its a boy , white means you got a girl. Kay?

Katie

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Littlemisssunshine,

I have two tamagotchis, and they are both adult boys as you might have read in my introduction post. My tamas are called Tommy and Tizzy. I have had lots of other tamas.

See ya!

Giraffagotchi :D

hi! my tamagotchi's name is Sora (from Kingdom Hearts) he is a boy. I hope you are enjoying TT so far. i'm new too! :) :) :angry: :D :furawatchi: :p :ph34r: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back